It’s just unbelievable how tall people in the balkans are

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Solstice
Why average man in bosnia and montenegro seemed to be 188cm tall? It’s just unbelievable. I felt short as fuck as a barefoot 186cm guy

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, WeiWei, bloomercel and 8 others
why are you walking in the streets barefoot

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, ramirezfanboy, try2beme and 10 others
I’m pretty sure I heard somewhere that theirs is a saying in the balkans that goes something along the lines of “if you aren’t 195cm and 100kg you aren’t a man”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, thereallegend, slavicpsycho and 7 others
I’m pretty sure I heard somewhere that theirs is a saying in the balkans that goes something along the lines of “if you aren’t 195cm and 100kg you aren’t a man”
It’s insane. 33% of men in bosnia are above 6’5. Brutal bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zub111, bloomercel, ambi and 5 others
6'4 is law

• +1
Reactions: zub111 and <6PSLcel
Cope? Im almost 6"4 but I have a friend thats 6"8 and the amount of foids that sorround him at parties is crazy
I have a friend who is 6'4 and he gets more attention than another thats 6'8

• +1
Reactions: beniman
His face is prob straight out ugly then. Id say my friend that is 6"8 is high mtn facially

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Meh I’ve gone out with a 6’8 lightskin and he seemed to have no shortage but once you got to 6’1 barefoot it mattered less

Meh I’ve gone out with a 6’8 lightskin and he seemed to have no shortage but once you got to 6’1 barefoot it mattered less
you guys saying the 6'8 guy gets more without mentioning other factors is kinda humorous

Everyone is biased when assessing ideal height

I thought it was ideal when I was 6'3
autistic question but were you more insecure about your height at 5'11 or at 6'3, because for me it was the latter

autistic question but were you more insecure about your height at 5'11 or at 6'3, because for me it was the latter
latter

when i got to around about 6'2 i started caring about it

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
you guys saying the 6'8 guy gets more without mentioning other factors is kinda humorous
He’s lean and athletic with a fro but his face isn’t anything insane

6’4 isn’t inherently better than 6’8, and I guarantee if you could choose between the two you’d be 6’8

He’s lean and athletic with a fro but his face isn’t anything insane

6’4 isn’t inherently better than 6’8, and I guarantee if you could choose between the two you’d be 6’8
oh no i wouldnt be 6'8 if i could choose, the most id go is slightly over 6'4 im basically at ideal

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
That meat and dairy consumption doing them nothing but favors, I’m in the Netherlands and here everyone is tall too but those balkans be frame mogging everyone here while being 6’3+

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back