It's kind of ironic that the least JBWpilled women are white women themselves

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Ethnics are JBW fanatics. Even ethnics who marry within their own race because of cultural or religious pressure. They usually would bend over backwards for the whitest looking within their race.

The only ones who buck this trend are white women themselves. They can fuck black, Latinos even gook men. But not curries obviously (unless they're Salludon).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, toolateforme, Latinolooksmaxxer and 4 others
OP's life revolves around talking about ethnic women going for White men.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: _Tigrim_, EvilDarkskinManlet, Bars and 3 others
White women still majorly go for white men though

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and noonespecial
90% of people IRL date/marry within their own race. Stop watching jewish tv or spending time on social media.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Scarface756, Whatever and 4 others
Yeah but I think he means they are still open to fucking others I guess.

JBW and bbc are overrated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatever, CopiumX, psychomandible and 4 others
Ethnic women are JBW fanatics

Yeah but I think he means they are still open to fucking others I guess.

JBW and bbc are overrated
That's only cause they hold the bargaining power to do so. You think Indian dudes wouldn't massively date white women if they could? With white women there's also much more liberty and no traditional cultural values to restrain you coupled with ethnic dudes willing to compromise more when it comes to wypipo

Yes but they are least pressured by culture and religion unless you mean certain EE women who will only stick with their own nation. They don't fetishize their own race. Ofc white men are the highest SMV this is a universal fact but the fetish for them is very strong with ethnics.

OP's life revolves around talking about ethnic women going for White men.
Yet he tries to prevent Caliente Latino Bvll (me) from rizzing Prime Amazigh Foid

The irony

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: sexy and SecularIslamist
Yet he tries to prevent Caliente Latino Bvll (me) from rizzing Prime Amazigh Foid

The irony
I don't need to. There is a natural barrier (religion) that prevents you from ever being successful. Even a curry like me doesn't face such barrier.

• So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I don't need to. There is a natural barrier (religion) that prevents you from ever being successful. Even a curry like me doesn't face such barrier.
Ill convert to Traditional Tribal Berber Religion

• Ugh..
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Ill convert to Traditional Tribal Berber Religion
No such thing. They don't practice it. They're not like Iranians still worshipping their original religion.

Even though Stacy's are out of reach for most White men, Becky's date and marry mediocre White dudes all the time.

In fact, marriage stats show that WM who marry AW are more likely to be wealthy and educated than those who marry WW.

Mid looking redneck tier White guys who look like Jelly Roll have more access to MTB White women and sometimes even HTB White women than Asian women on average, especially if they're not rich.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever