It's kind of sad how east-asian men have done everything for their women yet they still get cucked.

PatriceLumumba

PatriceLumumba

Bronze
A lot of north east-Asia was a shithole at the start of the 20th century. With some Western help, Asian men managed to bring billions out of property and create some of the safest and most advanced cities for women to live in. Asian women today live carefree lives and can self-actualize. Additionally, some Asian men busted their asses abroad to make better lives for their daughters. All Asian men worship Asian women and hold them up as the beauty standard.

How do they get repaid for this? Their women call them small dicked misogynists and openly prefer Western men who willingly fill their countries with niggers and Arabs and allow them to harass women, rob stores and piss on the streets. Asian men limit migration to keep their countries safe. Asian women don't care and treat Asian men like they're literal shit.

If you're black pilled you'll understand that loyalty means nothing to women, they'll abandon you the second a better opportunity arises. Being focused on dating women of your race instead of the best you can get is just setting yourself up for cuckoldry and disappointment. I sometimes see this with black men who brag about their mid dark skin black gf like she wouldn't twerk for Timmy the second he asked her to. I have zero preference for women of my own race and make no more effort to interact with them than I do with other women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: unfortunatehobbies
Use paragraphs then I might read 1 sentence

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Because women don't care about abstract greater purposes like "racial loyalty"

They just go for the men which are superior

• +1
Reactions: litaz
dnr but asian men are cucks for helping women

Users who are viewing this thread