It's kinda rare to see normal adults treat equal to equal a 40-50 year old who acts like a rapper or a gangster

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Of course they might start conversations, speak as normal people to eachother and so on... But there is always a sense of inferiority when they are talking or dealing with such a person, as if he considers him stuck in his teenage years and someone somewhat "unworthy", "unserious", not deserving of the same treatment as a family father of 3 who has his stuff together and doesn't constantly drink and smoke and dress like a rapper from the 90s or the 2016/2017 season tracksuit of PSG.

Now don't get me wrong, i dress like that, i do not care personally since i am still young anyways so they treat me accordingly to my age, but i have noted this stuff watching a lot of 50 year olds and so on acting this way and still catcalling girls, and sometimes you can even feel and witness the inferiority complex that they have.

It's not necessarily the appearance or the clothes, it's just the attitude, the friendships, being 50 year old yet catcalling girls, i feel it's just impossible for someone serious and who has his priorities in life set straight or at least people whom he is taking care off to consider you an equal.

But i don't know, at the same time they are the easiest to befriend because they still have that young spirit, they help you with your problems (Not all and usually not as efficiently as a father per se, every one of them is different) and so on, but it's like walking in a shaking wooden bridge, you just can't predict it as easily with the rest of normal adults and they are unstable in their behaviour more than them.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and lemonnz
More people who dress like that are stupid, and not as mature, so it just makes sense, no?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, uksucks, lemonnz and 1 other person
More people who dress like that are stupid, and not as mature, so it just makes sense, no?
It's not necessarily the way of dressing (Although they all seem to dress equally), but just being single, 50 year old smoking and drinking, catcalling, being stuck in the 90s gangster rap way of behaviour.

There are lots of people like that nowadays who are 40-50 year old. It's like they want to be a Prince of Bel Air but at 50 year old. They tend to be the cool uncles though, i give them that.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
It's not necessarily the way of dressing (Although they all seem to dress equally), but just being single, 50 year old smoking and drinking, catcalling, being stuck in the 90s gangster rap way of behaviour.

There are lots of people like that nowadays who are 40-50 year old. It's like they want to be a Prince of Bel Air but at 50 year old. They tend to be the cool uncles though, i give them that.
Most of my uncles are complete drunks lol.. i like them still. As an adult if you act like a thug gangster, ofcourse you aren't gonna be taken seriously. There's a bit of leeway in this, but i couldn't imagine anyone wanting to be around a low IQ, rude obnoxious guy, in which you are gonna get lumped to by dressing/acting like this.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
the consequences of dressing flash/different is that you’ll get hate. thats the wntire point of it and if that wasnt true then it wouldnt be “cool” because its not controversial. so i hate these fags and foids who say their fashion style shpuld be accepted, no it shouldnt u lame fag

• JFL
the consequences of dressing flash/different is that you’ll get hate. thats the wntire point of it and if that wasnt true then it wouldnt be “cool” because its not controversial. so i hate these fags and foids who say their fashion style shpuld be accepted, no it shouldnt u lame fag
I agree with the last sentences

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
watching a lot of 50 year olds and so on acting this way and still catcalling girls, and sometimes you can even feel and witness the inferiority complex that they have.
How can I get into situations where I bully fuckers like this and push their inferiority complex into overdrive, specifically mocking their juvenile mindset of thinking they're a gangster at 40+ years old

• Hmm...
How can I get into situations where I bully fuckers like this and push their inferiority complex into overdrive, specifically mocking their juvenile mindset of thinking they're a gangster at 40+ years old
Every person is different so every one has different buttons to push. I don't know, i guess you need to see and analyze when and why they usually get angry.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4