its like someone teleported me into chads body

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
dont see this as a brag, i dont have this stuff happening too often. rather see it as motivation too looksmax cuz im honestly not even that good looking and started at psl 5 and only gymcelled and softmaxxed

last saturday i had the chance to feel like chad for the first time in my life and it was the best experience i ever had. i was at a public swimming pool with 9 others (6foids 3 mates) and hung out with 2 foids that were constantly hitting on me / complimenting me. one was very gl psl 6-6.5 and one psl 5 with high af sex appeal. i had shit ton of body contact with them and they touched me from face to abs (the typical checking out if i have a strong core with her fingers) and one took her hand on my chin and said i was a model jfl

they both have boyfriends but whenever they arent around they keep hitting on me and one even said i was hot to the other girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nordiccel, Hero of the Imperium, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
can you stop bragging that's all you do now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nordiccel, Perfectionist, lutte and 5 others
you only had 2 foids hitting on you...it’s over if you don’t have 3

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
show me bragging, I dont see any

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nordiccel, lutte, Looks234 and 2 others
It’s that body halo

This is outchading @Amnesia level

ohhh its bragging when i do it but when amnesia does it its lifefuel nice man
because your story is shit and boring? why does people read @Over when he vents and not some random greycel?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Nordiccel, Over and Deleted member 4430
because your story is shit and boring? why does people read @Over when he vents and not some random greycel?
shit and boring because you didnt experience it jfl
you would be the first guy making threads like this if it happened ro you faggot

This is outchading @Amnesia level
nah amnesia wouldve had fucked one of the girls in the water, all i did was kinda replaying the titanic scene when dicaprio (me) died in the water to safe rose (psl 6-6.5 girl)

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0 and Deleted member 4430
shit and boring because you didnt experience it jfl
you would be the first guy making threads like this if it happened ro you faggot
you do this all the time

Ngl I went out after a long time but I think I got an IOI or two
I could just be delusionial

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 1140
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
dont see this as a brag, i dont have this stuff happening too often. rather see it as motivation too looksmax cuz im honestly not even that good looking and started at psl 5 and only gymcelled and softmaxxed

last saturday i had the chance to feel like chad for the first time in my life and it was the best experience i ever had. i was at a public swimming pool with 9 others (6foids 3 mates) and hung out with 2 foids that were constantly hitting on me / complimenting me. one was very gl psl 6-6.5 and one psl 5 with high af sex appeal. i had shit ton of body contact with them and they touched me from face to abs (the typical checking out if i have a strong core with her fingers) and one took her hand on my chin and said i was a model jfl

they both have boyfriends but whenever they arent around they keep hitting on me and one even said i was hot to the other girl
Didn't read
Tales from mental asylum
+ op abused dog

20201011 094244 8791 20200923 092717 12FA0EA1 265F 4FCA AB9E 0B6A6D8E8D93

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140