It's literally been a year since i even felt the touch of a woman

TARAN

TARAN

Scarred for life
Like really I've been looksmaxxing from like 2 yrs and I've got nothing
Fuck man sometimes I just feel so sad that's why I'm creating this thread :feelswhy:
Like whenever i see a cute foid I feel like to cry like I just want a girl I don't want her pussy just someone to support me mentally I want her feminine cute soft personality to calm me
There's a girl in my school legit stacy I was like trying to get her attention but then got to know there's a legit chad:chad: new guy in the school and she is dying to get that guy's attention
I'm not going to try shit now im just angry like I feel some part of my life is lost
And I feel UNCOMPLETE :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: descension, SecularIslamist, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
I dunno I just wrote whatever was in my mind now I feel free of these shit thoughts for some time :feelsthink:

Bump niggas

Like really I've been looksmaxxing from like 2 yrs and I've got nothing
Fuck man sometimes I just feel so sad that's why I'm creating this thread :feelswhy:
Like whenever i see a cute foid I feel like to cry like I just want a girl I don't want her pussy just someone to support me mentally I want her feminine cute soft personality to calm me
There's a girl in my school legit stacy I was like trying to get her attention but then got to know there's a legit chad:chad: new guy in the school and she is dying to get that guy's attention
I'm not going to try shit now im just angry like I feel some part of my life is lost
And I feel UNCOMPLETE :feelsbadman:
Take it easy, you have time

• +1
Reactions: TARAN
@WishIwasChico @Vermilioncore @SecularIslamist @TheLooxMaxingKing @silencio @likenesss @datboijj @WhoTookVendetta @murdah @Chadeep @MoggerGaston @mayo mogger

How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
You got time still. Once you’re as old as me it’s game over. Soon, my shotgun is going to make cherry pie out of my skull.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and TheLooxMaxingKing
You got time still. Once you’re as old as me it’s game over. Soon, my shotgun is going to make cherry pie out of my skull.
You are a oldcel??

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Women are dumbasses just take it and leave it

• +1
Dude what about "Teenage love"
Foids leave their teenage love when they get to college especially if you're in a different state altogether. So many of my mates got heartbroken from school. They turned into alcoholics in college failing classes etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73803
Foids leave their teenage love when they get to college especially if you're in a different state altogether. So many of my mates got heartbroken from school. They turned into alcoholics in college failing classes etc.
Maybe I just watched too much blackpill content :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
@WishIwasChico @Vermilioncore @SecularIslamist @TheLooxMaxingKing @silencio @likenesss @datboijj @WhoTookVendetta @murdah @Chadeep @MoggerGaston @mayo mogger
sucks to suck man

I never got single touch of skin or maybe atoms from foids, is it over?

• So Sad
It’s been years for me.

• So Sad
5 years for me, not counting hugs. This life can be so brutal. The adult world is so lonely and isolating.

True literally every faggot I know Is dating and fucking experience "teenage love " and I'm rotting here
5 years for me, not counting hugs. This life can be so brutal. The adult world is so lonely and isolating.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte