its literally impossible to die according to science

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

uhh okay
Im dying laughing at these retards who saying there is nothing after you die. The truth is energy cant be destroyed only reorganised so you never die you are just metabolised by something else and then your conscioussness reformed again (mathematically guaranteed if it happened once it will happen again). There is no escaping this hell thats the truth

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad
Im dying laughing at these retards who saying there is nothing after you die. The truth is energy cant be destroyed only reorganised so you never die you are just metabolised by something else and then your conscioussness reformed again (mathematically guaranteed if it happened once it will happen again). There is no escaping this hell thats the truth
Tales

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
>shoots himself in the head with a fully loaded AR-15
>dies
>""theory"" disproven

KEK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oily703, ey88, XxW33dSm0k3rxX and 1 other person
You will reincarnate, but once if you know the truth, the knowledge

You can decide then if you wanna reincarnate or not

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
You will reincarnate, but once if you know the truth, the knowledge

You can decide then if you wanna reincarnate or not
this is some buddhism type of stuff aint it? if mara sent me jbs like he did to siddharta I will fail every time

Last edited:
nigga just sayin words

• +1
nigga just sayin words
basically its the matter that make up your consciousness cant be destroyed or just disappear so it will reform somewhere else eventually. I maybe dont believe in this but according to science its just the truth you cant die

basically its the matter that make up your consciousness cant be destroyed or just disappear so it will reform somewhere else eventually. I maybe dont believe in this but according to science its just the truth you cant die
how do you know

• Hmm...
Yes, the matter that makes your conciousness will be transformed into food for worms ❤️

• +1
My problem with the "nothing after death" assertion crowd is that when they picture "nothing" they usually picture an endless, vacant black void. Thing is the color black is still "something".

The human mind cannot comprehend "nothing" because there is "nothing" to conceive or describe.

Crazy how they deem it the most logical when the "logic" in question is entirely self defeating when you actually stop and think about.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
It already has. How does it feel to be the heat energy produced by your brain?

• Woah