It’s low T to be in an LTR/ have a oneitis

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
How can any man with strong T levels possibly settle for one woman? A man who has strong T will see his preferences change on a daily or regular basis.

If u can’t slay u are destined to become Low T for life tbh. Ngl. Really hell on earth in many ways

Ascension is therefore mandatory to satisfy sexual needs and maintain T levels as well as freedom and agency (critical)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274, Deleted member 245, Chadeep and 9 others
Because you need to be a chad for that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, delusionalretard, Chadeep and 7 others
she loves me and I castrated myself with drugs

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and Patient A
chad only, maybe even gigachad only these days: ideally you'd get your slaying taken care of until you really feel old enough to settle for a hot young women and raise children (but still fuck other chicks on the side; just don't get caught theory)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member, thereallegend and 1 other person
chad only, maybe even gigachad only these days: ideally you'd get your slaying taken care of until you really feel old enough to settle for a hot young women and raise children (but still fuck other chicks on the side; just don't get caught theory)
>how is it fine when u do it u hypocrite :soy:
I'm based and batemansprinciplepilled.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, thereallegend and Deleted member 761
How can any man with strong T levels possibly settle for one woman? A man who has strong T will see his preferences change on a daily or regular basis.

If u can’t slay u are destined to become Low T for life tbh. Ngl. Really hell on earth in many ways

Ascension is therefore mandatory to satisfy sexual needs and maintain T levels as well as freedom and agency (critical)
The wanna be Alpha answer would be possession. But the real answer is cuz it feels good to have someone just for you. Someone who hugs you n shit. Someone who lifts your mood. Someone you enjoy doing stuff with. Y’all just teenagers so I guess you won’t understand.

• +1
Reactions: TakaTeo

just fart

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Most men can't, and those who can, are either chads, or have low standards

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Shit take

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard

I think it only appears that way because most guys in relationships are betas. They're controlled by the women they're with. Not me.

Just because you can slay doesn't mean you're gonna want to continue doing that for the rest of your life. Even chads have to do a lot of jestermaxxing in order to stay satiated. Jestermaxxing isn't practical because it consumes a lot of time/energy, and there's only one short lived end goal to it. Time is money, and for someone who knows how to make good use of their time it can be even more valuable than money.

Being in a relationship because that's the only way you can have sex is pathetic. But slaying gets old and tedious too.

• +1
Reactions: Doober, Cidre enjoyer and WadlowMaxxing
yes, men are biologically hardwired to slay as many women as possible

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
changcel

You can be a good-looking, low T, twink, prettyboy and multiple women will flock to you on a daily basis.

I want a LTR with my gf and I have 8.50ng/dl test
disprove your point since alot of high test guys want a LTR