It’s mainly YOU against the world for the most part as a man. Dont fall for any of the LIES

jm17

jm17

Solstice
For the most part it is absolutely you vs the world as a man and you should already know this by like 21 at the most. There’s countless of examples, for MOST men depending on several circumstances. I’m not talking about the few who have all the dick riders, on both sides.

But there’s way too many reasons, no matter how rich u are, how good looking u are, how poor u are, how many poor u are, how much u suffer, how tall or short, for the most part there’s a lot of wicked, evil, haters in this world who will kick u while you’re DOWN and try to tear u down AT ALL COST and Destroy u while you’re UP

If you have a lambo or a 2001 car people will have a lot to say in a negative way, rather u are an incel that can’t get laid or you are someone who could fuck a 10/10 model everyday, rather u have a super hot girlfriend(genuinely connection, mentally, physically, sexually, emotionally) or you have a 2/10 who emasculates u cheats on u or whatever.

If you want me to break it down into more real detail so u can understand better and the point gets across more clearer feel FREE to PRIVATE MESSAGE me.

Don’t go through life as a MAN especially if u aren’t someone willing to socially conform and be a complete doormat thinking the world in general is on ur side.

It’s weird how women, the government, the global elites, the corporations, institutions know it’s pretty much u against the world for the most part, except most men not knowing this shit.

Never underestimate how evil and cruel other people can be.

I’m not saying most people are your enemy , btw, although that could be the case for some people out here.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fxckz, 1966Ford, Aero and 1 other person
This mindset isn’t for every man though, and I feel like if you’re life has been very easy from the start you may not feel this way at all, or think this. Which is fair, but the point still stands.

vlone thug

born alone die vlone

agree most notmies and subhumans will do anything to take u down if u mog them