Its me or females seem more robust than men ?

D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
I know it dont make sense but its confusing sometimes
Is it because men are more affected by downward growth ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 8856, Deleted member 10913 and 2 others
happens when females get that prenatal T from her father

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Lawton88 and Deleted member 10987
ive seen this aswell

most men at my school are recessed or downward grown but most of the women are forward grown

im guessing because men have more bonemass so its easier for them to get fucked from mouthbreathing

• +1
Reactions: CANI, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, PrisonMike and 2 others
Ye same

I think it's cause men have longer faces

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, CANI, Deleted member 8856 and 2 others
Ye same

I think it's cause men have longer faces
It has to do with midface indeed but I doubt that even then females look more robust. In the end man have larger skulls then females, on average ofcourse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
It has to do with midface indeed but I doubt that even then females look more robust. In the end man have larger skulls then females, on average ofcourse.
But they have bigger jaws tho i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Women secrete more hormones in their teen years, they develop faster than boys. That’s why some girls heightmog you at first but then you eventually height mog them when your hormones kick in

Women mature faster retaining the neighbors forward growth so the growth trajectory plateaus earlier whereas men grow up until 23-25 years old.

During that time the trajectory of growth is on a runaway path to subhumanity left unchecked. :feelswhy:

You may only rest easy and coast off your looks until after maturation. That's why young male models turn to shit after 23, they aren't autistic enough to know things like tongue posture to maintain their asthetic.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, CANI, PrisonMike and 2 others
Women were always selected for beauty. Men could (can) compensate with status and provisions, battle prowess etc

Women mature faster retaining the neighbors forward growth so the growth trajectory plateaus earlier whereas men grow up until 23-25 years old.
Is there proof for that?

I know it dont make sense but its confusing sometimes
Is it because men are more affected by downward growth ?
sounds like an issue of being on a site seeing beautiful women and recessed incel men

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and never_lucky
im guessing because men have more bonemass so its easier for them to get fucked from mouthbreathing
probably. also the fact that men are interested by stuff like science and vidya causing dogshit posture while foids are only interested in looking good for chad and fucking chad

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 8758
Is there proof for that?
I pulled it outta my ass but my observations seem to line up with what Ive seen in skulls.

Notice how the skulls of men become more downgrown after puberty for men, might have something to do with how long growth horomone is used.

I kinda thought about this idea more as I aged myself. When I was in my late teens-early twenties I had a more compact midface but then I took a deskjob and my face got longer (poor posture,) seems to have stabilized after a few years. It made me think after looking at the direction of growth of other >25year old men vs women.

Women generally seem to keep their skull shape after puberty and coast of off that. Most young males have compact+forward grown faces but the trajectory seems to be thrown off the more sedentary they become overtime. It takes alot of force to make foreward growth in adult male faces because of how much absolute density/volume there is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 2729
probably. also the fact that men are interested by stuff like science and vidya causing dogshit posture while foids are only interested in looking good for chad and fucking chad
What has posture got to do with it? Does bad posture cause mouth breathing? I thought bad posture happens because the airways are blocked and it makes it easier to breath

• +1
What has posture got to do with it? Does bad posture cause mouth breathing? I thought bad posture happens because the airways are blocked and it makes it easier to breath
chintuck as hard as you can and watch the force on your palate. that's what posture has got to do with it. I've never mouth breathed, in fact most recessed people don't mouth breathe. both my siblings have/had allergies but never me. it's a combination of weak musculature and posture which is kind of equivalent at least in early childhood that kickstarts this process with nasal blockage only sometimes being a factor. after that it's a downward spiral of bad posture -> fucked airway -> worse posture -> utter subhuman airway -> rope

• +1