It's mind boggling how easy it has for women

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
Having a round chubby face- Fat boneless cuck for men ; definitely a death sentence
Cute adorable girl next door vibe for women

being short: out of dating market for men
Tall guys love short girls for women

Being too tall: ogre, freak for men
For women- hey do you wanna do modelling?

Very lean face with hollow cheeks -
For men- serial killer vibes and should eat more
For women: wow you're so hot!

Being not in shape- men- what a neckbeard loser!
For women: fat acceptance! Love your body girl

Fitness freak men: tryhard loser
Girl: wow she's so hot!

Big eyes for men: looks boyish and cucky. Prey eyes

Big eyes for women: very innocent girl. Only banged 200 chads till now

I don't understand why society is criticising everything of a man and same things have been praised for women. Fuck this society man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meteor21, Gaia262, PubertyMaxxer and 11 others
2cel

We need someone like pic related to run for president under campaign to ban fakeup and instill mandatory blackpill classes for all boys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Over, turkproducer and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4416, Incognegro and 1 other person
this ain’t right bro
Eh, I know if I got super lean my parents would freak out and say I look like a scarecrow or anorexic

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 1751
The most underrated pill is the sisterpill, no matter how good looking you are, no matter how smart you are, no matter how lucky you are, your sister will always lifemog you

In my case i avoided the failos of my parents while my sister got everything bad my parents have, i’d self rate me as 5.5 PSL while my sister is a 4 PSL softmaxed, that said you are gonna think that my life has to be better no?

Well not exactly since i rot in my mom’s basement all day while my sis comes home sometimes only to sleep, is always invited to some cool party, is always outside with friends, her phone is full of simps begging for her attention, her wardrobe is full of Gucci clothes bought by her exes, has an IG account with 10k followers even though she doesn’t post on it at all, was very popular in every school she went and always managed to get top grades just because shes a foid :feelsree:

That’s not the worst part actually, she even brags about her successful life like she worked hard to achieve it and the fact that society wants her to succeed is not true according to her, she even dares to call me a “loser” just because I’m not as popular as her and I don’t change my sexual partner once a month like her :lul:

TL;DR society is gynocentric and encourages foids to succeed in life while the males are pushed outside of it, if you have a sister you have surely noticed it already

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, PubertyMaxxer, Incognegro and 7 others
The most underrated pill is the sisterpill, no matter how good looking you are, no matter how smart you are, no matter how lucky you are, your sister will always lifemog you

In my case i avoided the failos of my parents while my sister got everything bad my parents have, i’d self rate me as 5.5 PSL while my sister is a 4 PSL softmaxed, that said you are gonna think that my life has to be better no?

Well not exactly since i rot in my mom’s basement all day while my sis comes home sometimes only to sleep, is always invited to some cool party, is always outside with friends, her phone is full of simps begging for her attention, her wardrobe is full of Gucci clothes bought by her exes, has an IG account with 10k followers even though she doesn’t post on it at all, was very popular in every school she went and always managed to get top grades just because shes a foid :feelsree:

That’s not the worst part actually, she even brags about her successful life like she worked hard to achieve it and the fact that society wants her to succeed is not true according to her, she even dares to call me a “loser” just because I’m not as popular as her and I don’t change my sexual partner once a month like her :lul:

TL;DR society is gynocentric and encourages foids to succeed in life while the males are pushed outside of it, if you have a sister you have surely noticed it already
Me too brother 👊 I atleast have some decent bones and brutually height/ frame/ skullmog my sis. Society is beyond saving. Needs Islam

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, je3oe and turkproducer
Tell that to chico, gandy, barret and o'pry

Stop making these stupid-ass generalisations ffs

just because you are ugly doesn't mean everyone else is lol

Chad's life is better than any woman's on earth.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 4416, je3oe and 1 other person
Tell that to chico, gandy, barret and o'pry

Stop making these stupid-ass generalisations ffs

just because you are ugly doesn't mean everyone else is lol

Chad's life is better than any woman's on earth.

Pal i ain’t ugly I’m just a social outcast, also you said stop stupid-ass generalizations while you’re cherry-picking the top 0.0001% of the male population and think that‘s how things work :feelsokman:

Pal i ain’t ugly I’m just a social outcast, also you said stop stupid-ass generalizations while you’re cherry-picking the top 0.0001% of the male population and think that‘s how things work :feelsokman:
5.5 PSL shouldn’t be an outcast mate. Pretty sure i saw u claim 6 psl as well jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe and turkproducer
Having a round chubby face- Fat boneless cuck for men ; definitely a death sentence
Cute adorable girl next door vibe for women

being short: out of dating market for men
Tall guys love short girls for women

Being too tall: ogre, freak for men
For women- hey do you wanna do modelling?

Very lean face with hollow cheeks -
For men- serial killer vibes and should eat more
For women: wow you're so hot!

Being not in shape- men- what a neckbeard loser!
For women: fat acceptance! Love your body girl

Fitness freak men: tryhard loser
Girl: wow she's so hot!

Big eyes for men: looks boyish and cucky. Prey eyes

Big eyes for women: very innocent girl. Only banged 200 chads till now

I don't understand why society is criticising everything of a man and same things have been praised for women. Fuck this society man
i definitely agree, women act as if whenever they get a decent job, good college education etc that they have defied all laws of physics and the “big bad patriarchal” society that so desperately wants them to fail, lol.

When will they accept that their rights are better represented than ours? Why are men less happy than women?

Why are 80% of suicides men?
Why can women never be alone?
Why do men never win custody
why do men never get protected in the streets during a mugging; but if a woman is threatened or robbed... allah knows how many simps will come to the rescue!

if women stepped into the shoes of anything less than a PSL7 6’2+ slayer they would rope at how hard it is.

they can use their sexual power and manipulation techniques to get anyone on their side, socially, in romantic and professional situations....

• +1
Reactions: litaz, PubertyMaxxer, Halotestin and 1 other person
chad isn't top 0.00001%

a typical gymaxxed tall chad has a better life than any women
if women stepped into the shoes of anything less than a PSL7 6’2+ slayer they would rope at how hard it is.
kinda

change 6'2 to 6ft and psl 7 to psl 5.75

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 4416 and Halotestin
5.5 PSL shouldn’t be an outcast mate. Pretty sure i saw u claim 6 psl as well jfl

Yes I self rate me as 5.5-5.75 but since everyone here is not so rude at all I can easily claim 6, @LordNorwood rated me 5 on a very low IQ pic, feel free to DM me if you want to rate tho

chad isn't top 0.00001%

a typical gymaxxed tall chad has a better life than any women
idk mate. It truly can never be over for a woman man

i think it goes

sub 5 man < sub 3.5 women < high tier normie man < chadlite < high tier normie woman < chad < stacy lite < stacy < gigachad.
Yes I self rate me as 5.5-5.75 but since everyone here is not so rude at all I can easily claim 6, @LordNorwood rated me 5 on a very low IQ pic, feel free to DM me if you want to rate tho
PM me pics

and ok i got rated 5 doesn’t mean i am 6 psl even though some users rated me a strong 5 lol

idk mate. It truly can never be over for a woman man

i think it goes

sub 5 man < sub 3.5 women < high tier normie man < chadlite < high tier normie woman < chad < stacy lite < stacy < gigachad.
nope

gigachad > chad > gigastacy > stacy > stacylite > chadlite

if you are below women mog

women can get beaten up by any man

what is the point of being a stacy if you are weak af and not DOM

gigachad literally married a billionaires daughter then dipped lol

gigachad is incomparable ie jeremy meeks

chad gets to top level jobs with less work ie coporate

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
nope

gigachad > chad > gigastacy > stacy > stacylite > chadlite

if you are below women mog

women can get beaten up by any man
bruh a gigastacy mogs a chad to absolute death, so does stacy

but a top tier man (literally top 2% mog any other females in life)

and no one rly cares about strength, i meant quality of life

bruh a gigastacy mogs a chad to absolute death, so does stacy

but a top tier man (literally top 2% mog any other females in life)

and no one rly cares about strength, i meant quality of life
bruh

chad is 1 in 1000

i mean 6'2 gymaxxed chad face is chad

gigachad is gigachad face or crazy height + chad frame

ie gandy, barret or normal chad who is 6'6 +

getting married for ugly women=hard as shit
cumdump=easy
we are fucked in our ways, but looks remain as king and queen with zero doubt

Not true, there are millions of millions of men who'd be happy to betabuxx an ugly foid
that are ugly aswell. yeah better than ugly mans life tbh but still shit i suppose

Tbh
I am from a manlet family so while i rot my sisters ride the carousel

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and Caligula