It’s more than just Money and Looksmaxxing.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Tryna improove.
Woke up at 4 am today, didn’t feel like it at all.

Did some research for ways to make money and did a walk through my town since it’s peaceful in the morning.

Drank a tea on the balcony and tried to enjoy my first day of working hard.

I didn’t do much, just some soft research and chilled, not sleepy at all rn, I sleep around 6/7h and i’m chill, now I clocked in at work.

But something strange happened, i was about to have a shower this morning and I looked at myself in the mirror and a stream of tears came running down my face, I didn’t know why, I felt helpless but proud at the same time.

I came so far, but im still yet so far from my final destination.

The idea that I was so far made me desperately sad, but the idea that this exact morning I woke up at 4 am while everyone else was sleeping and did something, even 0.0001%, made me so proud of myself.

I felt like everything was going to be fine, that yes it’s going to be extremely hard, and yes it’ll be painful and stressful, but just the fact that I woke up and did something for my own self when I could have just slept and been more fresh for the day ahead made me incredibly happy.

It’s not just the outcome, of looks, social skills, money or whatever you are chasing.

It’s about the journey and the person that you become going through all of the stuff that separates you from your goal.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eren, Lord Shadow, bloomercel and 20 others
agree

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Great thread OP.
Appreciating the small wins is key.
It’s not about big progress every day, but staying consistent.
Keep it up.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BootySniffer69, BoredPrince and PseudoMaxxer
it is once you reach it that you realize you never needed it to be happy.

• Love it
Try and maintain at least 7 hours of sleep for collagen but good luck making money I am about to try same thing

• +1
Reactions: yyy and PseudoMaxxer
It’s not just the outcome, of looks, social skills, money or whatever you are chasing.

It’s about the journey and the person that you become going through all of the stuff that separates you from your goal.

But the outcome is still the most important ... even achieving maybe 45% of your original target

Having the ideal journey and becoming a "better person" doesn't count for shit if it is all for naught (your long investment can be taken or stolen or lost by sheer bad luck)

• +1
But the outcome is still the most important ... even achieving maybe 45% of your original target

Having the ideal journey and becoming a "better person" doesn't count for shit if it is all for naught (your long investment can be taken or stolen or lost by sheer bad luck)
that’s why I say the person you become.

Once you are rich and know how to get rich, you can lose it all and gain it back

• Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane
Wagie

The only thing that matters in one's life is working as little as possible, and having as little stress as possible

Wagie

The only thing that matters in one's life is working as little as possible, and having as little stress as possible
good luck having no stress with 0 money and having trouble getting to the end of the month.

good luck having no stress with 0 money and having trouble getting to the end of the month.
I'll just stay living with my parents and refuse to move out, work part time and eventually buy a tiny house in Belize and work part time after getting PR

Bud took Winter Arc too seriously

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and PseudoMaxxer
I'll just stay living with my parents and refuse to move out, work part time and eventually buy a tiny house in Belize and work part time after getting PR
until they die, then you’ll be stressed working for so little money

until they die, then you’ll be stressed working for so little money
As I said, I'll already own a tiny house with solar etc by then

Then it's just part time work for food etc

• +1
As I said, I'll already own a tiny house with solar etc by then

Then it's just part time work for food etc
lucky then, i’m fucked if I don’t get my money up, i’ll be a slave forever

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
lucky then, i’m fucked if I don’t get my money up, i’ll be a slave forever
Over
Why not move back with your parents? I wanted to move out and they wanted me to but now I don't wanna wageslave and they're more open to me staying

Although I'm not entirely sure whether my plan would work. But either way I hope to somehow get a cheap house or cabin somewhere where I can qualify for a work visa after a period of time

• +1
Over
Why not move back with your parents? I wanted to move out and they wanted me to but now I don't wanna wageslave and they're more open to me staying

Although I'm not entirely sure whether my plan would work. But either way I hope to somehow get a cheap house or cabin somewhere where I can qualify for a work visa after a period of time
In the future i’ll have to raise a family, even If I can “chill” now, I really can’t cause i’m gonna be a slave forever if I don’t get my shit together

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yyy and optimisticzoomer
In the future i’ll have to raise a family, even If I can “chill” now, I really can’t cause i’m gonna be a slave forever if I don’t get my shit together
Over
I plan on remaining single for life, and certainly no kids, so I'm chilling. Even if I have to move out and pay rent rather than buy somewhere, I could still probably move somewhere cheap and work part time, cos I live frugally

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acion and PseudoMaxxer
Over
I plan on remaining single for life, and certainly no kids, so I'm chilling. Even if I have to move out and pay rent rather than buy somewhere, I could still probably move somewhere cheap and work part time, cos I live frugally
then yeah I guess you have a chill life ahead, that is if you don’t fall in love and marry a girl and have kids.

• +1
Reactions: yyy and optimisticzoomer

Did some research for ways to make money and did a walk through my town since it’s peaceful in the morning.

I didn’t do much, just some soft research and chilled, not sleepy at all rn, I sleep around 6/7h and i’m chill, now I clocked in at work.

But something strange happened, i was about to have a shower this morning and I looked at myself in the mirror and a stream of tears came running down my face, I didn’t know why, I felt helpless but proud at the same time.

The idea that I was so far made me desperately sad, but the idea that this exact morning I woke up at 4 am while everyone else was sleeping and did something, even 0.0001%, made me so proud of myself.

I felt like everything was going to be fine, that yes it’s going to be extremely hard, and yes it’ll be painful and stressful, but just the fact that I woke up and did something for my own self when I could have just slept and been more fresh for the day ahead made me incredibly happy.

Foids took my promotion:feelswhy:

• +1
Great thread OP.
Appreciating the small wins is key.
It’s not about big progress every day, but staying consistent.
Keep it up.
OP is 5'6 btw

• So Sad
Reactions: yyy
There is nothing better in life than earning something you want and are passionate about, be it winning in a sport, or money for a surgery.

• +1
Waking up at 4am isn't sustainable tbh

• +1

• +1

I keep becoming more bitter and a worse version of myself as time goes on.

• So Sad

Brother just because you woke up at 4am and researched with no results and took a walk around the town doesn’t mean you did anything meaningful

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
Brother just because you woke up at 4am and researched with no results and took a walk around the town doesn’t mean you did anything meaningful
that’s true if you see it objectively, put you don’t know how lazy and a piece of utter shit I am, this was like building a rocket ship to me

that’s true if you see it objectively, put you don’t know how lazy and a piece of utter shit I am, this was like building a rocket ship to me
Ok yes sorry. Got angry bcs I thought you said you accomplished a lot. Just wake up at 4AM that’s the most challenging thing you can do for discipline

• +1

Great
Made me realize as well how hard I need to work

• +1
Ok yes sorry. Got angry bcs I thought you said you accomplished a lot. Just wake up at 4AM that’s the most challenging thing you can do for discipline
Yeah, now i’m gonna try to do it for the rest of the week to build up some discipline

That hit hard.
you can be happy right now, goals only exist to have something to be proud of or to create something meaningful in this world, not to make us happy.

happiness is only about being optimistic, even if the situation sucks.

its all about the journey

• +1
Did some research for ways to make money
Hurry and find a niche to make money in

be patient and also don’t be lazy

those 2 things fucked me over

you might not make a good amount of money in the first few days but in the next 2-4 weeks you’ll start making money

You have to be patient and also have discipline

But before that you need to get learn a skill, you won’t make money if you don’t start. Start now. Just find a skill. It can be anything

Start now. Don’t research. Just go on blackhatworld and find a skill or niche and start working. Go on fiver and sell your skill for $5-$10 and go from there

Start NOW. Please bro. I regret not “starting now” back when I just turned 15

Now I’m about to turn 17 and still haven’t made any money.

And now I need to make $50,000 before 2024 ends so I can start my ascension

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and MA_ascender
Hmy

you might not make a good amount of money in the first few days but in the next 2-4 weeks you’ll start making money

But before that you need to get learn a skill, you won’t make money if you don’t start. Start now. Just find a skill. It can be anything

Start now. Don’t research. Just go on blackhatworld and find a skill or niche and start working. Go on fiver and sell your skill for $5-$10 and go from there

And now I need to make $50,000 before 2024 ends so I can start my ascensio
Wanna talk in DM about unethical shieeet

And now I need to make $50,000 before 2024 ends so I can start my ascension
Thank you for the advice, but trust me you are more ahead than me, i’m about to be 20 and haven’t made a single dollar online.

Last time I did some money online were 15$ after 6 months of trying to sell shirts online.

I just threw away the project and checked after some months and saw a dude bought one