It's my father faults I am subhuman

W

whotthehell

Iron
He settled with low LTB, ncie idea you fucking idiot, thank you for your greatest choice now I look at my mother and think yeah I see where these genetics come from, and he mogged me hard in his own prime, he had better looking parents, how can I have a healthy mind, I can't, he's the reason I have to suffer till the end of times

B
He settled with low LTB, ncie idea you fucking idiot, thank you for your greatest choice now I look at my mother and think yeah I see where these genetics come from, and he mogged me hard in his own prime, he had better looking parents, how can I have a healthy mind, I can't, he's the reason I have to suffer till the end of times
Being Mad at ur parents cus ur ugly is so crazy I don’t understand ta

B

Being Mad at ur parents cus ur ugly is so crazy I don’t understand ta
they are the reason I am here in the first place, so how can I not be mad at them for the suffering I have to endure in this meaningless existence of just work pain work pain, boredom, If I could cope by being good looking or rich this would be different

I have a good looking mother but she ruined her genes that she decided to fuck a 5'7 manlet and born me

• So Sad
Reactions: whotthehell