It’s my hairline maturing or I m going bald ? Hop on fin ??? Any ideas ???? Thanks

L

Laflame90201

Zephir
I m worried af.

Attachments

• 7D622FD3-12D7-4754-8DBE-0CB7E04E0966.jpeg
    7D622FD3-12D7-4754-8DBE-0CB7E04E0966.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 140
my biggest fear is to start norwooding wouldn't wish on anyone

idk whats in your situation but I wish you the best and send you prayers hopefully its just maturing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511 and Copeful

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
If you can afford it and you even suspect you might be receding hop on fin. Almost everyone stops hair loss on fin but very rarely is there significant regrowth. Once you're certain you're balding its already too late.

cut your balls off with a knife ASAP. Easiest way to retain full head of hair.

Well it looks like you have some temporal recession but we have nothing to compare that too. Do you notice hair on your pillowcase, in the shower? Does More than just a few hairs fall out with combing?

Well it looks like you have some temporal recession but we have nothing to compare that too. Do you notice hair on your pillowcase, in the shower? Does More than just a few hairs fall out with combing?
No hair falling.

The Norwood reaper is near...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
weird pattern if there even is a recession. sure it was not always this way? Looks pretty normal to me but best to get it checked out with a dermatologist to be sure. I do not like my natural hairline I am thinking of getting transplants just to improve that even though I do not have actual recession from my peak hair count. Should be possible anyway but you still need to get it checked out first he can tell you how dense and thick the hair is at their hairline etc. I would agree though that you should immediately start fin at the earliest sign of actual recession

Last edited:
weird pattern if there even is a recession. sure it was not always this way? Looks pretty normal to me but best to get it checked out with a dermatologist to be sure
Always had it.My father is 55 and have full dark hair

Actual my dermatologist told me you inherit most from your mother’s side. So need to look at her family to get a better idea of your outlook.

Actual my dermatologist told me you inherit most from your mother’s side. So need to look at her family to get a better idea of your outlook.
your derm is trolling you that is not fucking true you need to look at both sides. If it were just mother's side i would have gotten away scott fucking free

right now my guess is that there is next to 0 recession lol no reason to be worried and as others said maintaining your hair is much easier and works for a long time with fin. so it is good you are aware at this point because most guys notice it when it is already too late

your derm is trolling you that is not fucking true you need to look at both sides. If it were just mother's side i would have gotten away scott fucking free
He told me it was like 70/30 or something

Ofc.Tbh 80% of balding people have they’re dad bald

Nahhh.50/50 , that’s how genetics works bro.
Actually he may be right - not that its important to focus on - the genes are more so found on the X chromosome

“HAIRLINE MATURING” :lul: :lul:

Actually he may be right - not that its important to focus on - the genes are more so found on the X chromosome
The thing is that being bald is a death sentence.I pray to god everyday to have a decent hairline

nah you do not know anything lol. Baldness genes are primarily found on X chromosomes. Look at your mother’s side

• +1
Reactions: Laflame90201
It’s not that common ?
I don’t think so bro but I might just be retarded. Also to answer your question nothing looks too bad. Just wait it out for a little while and if its gets bad come back for advice.

I don’t think so bro but I might just be retarded. Also to answer your question nothing looks too bad. Just wait it out for a little while and if its gets bad come back for advice.
Depp for example man.He have the same hairline since his first role :)))

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Almost all the men on my moms side have full head of hair or almost nw2 at most, on my dads side only my dad and one uncle lost their hair. You think there's a minimal chance that I won't Norwood for a while im 22 btw

Almost all the men on my moms side have full head of hair or almost nw2 at most, on my dads side only my dad and one uncle lost their hair. You think there's a minimal chance that I won't Norwood for a while im 22 btw
bro my dad is a NW2 halfway through his fifties, my mom's father was a NW1 at 79

im a NW2.5 before my twenties....

always watch your back - people are balding more and earlier than ever before

bro my dad is a NW2 halfway through his fifties, my mom's father was a NW1 at 79

im a NW2.5 before my twenties....

always watch your back - people are balding more and earlier than ever before
:feelsmega: oh no there's no guarantee for me!

If you can afford it and you even suspect you might be receding hop on fin. Almost everyone stops hair loss on fin but very rarely is there significant regrowth. Once you're certain you're balding its already too late.
Hair transplant + fin = regrowth

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks
What does hairline maturing even mean? Never heard of that before. It's either you're losing your hair or your aren't.

It doesn't look like your hairline is recessing very much, but you can never be too safe.

What does hairline maturing even mean? Never heard of that before. It's either you're losing your hair or your aren't.

It doesn't look like your hairline is recessing very much, but you can never be too safe.

Mature hairline is when you lose the hairline you had as a kid. Usually happens between 16 - 24. That's the difference between nw0 and nw1. nw1 is a mature hairline. A very small minority of people are lucky and get to keep an nw0 hairline.

Mature hairline is when you lose the hairline you had as a kid. Usually happens between 16 - 24. That's the difference between nw0 and nw1. nw1 is a mature hairline. A very small minority of people are lucky and get to keep an nw0 hairline.
This.And a maturing hairline isn’t that bad, when my hair is medium my temples are perfect tbh.

Attachments

• CA28527B-6B90-4060-86DC-A05DB29158FE.png
    CA28527B-6B90-4060-86DC-A05DB29158FE.png
    723.2 KB · Views: 51