It’s never enough

Kingcel32

Kingcel32

Solstice
It doesn’t matter what I do physically I will always be the bullied middle schooler in the mirror. It’s over :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and ChristianChad
The mistake is not regaining the confidence in yourself back afte it was taken from you

My dad was heavily bullied and beat so bloodily in his childhood it was inhuman, moved schools lots of times until he started fighting back which made people gain respect

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Moggie and Kingcel32
The mistake is not regaining the confidence in yourself back afte it was taken from you

My dad was heavily bullied and beat so bloodily in his childhood it was inhuman, moved schools lots of times until he started fighting back which made people gain respect
i've been working on it, I am more stoic and disciplined, but when it comes to social interactions I get anxiety it's very brutal

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Just have a backbone, stand up for yourself and others and you'll be completely fine. Just really focus on these 3
i've been working on it, I am more stoic and disciplined, but when it comes to social interactions I get anxiety it's very brutal

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Just have a backbone, stand up for yourself and others and you'll be completely fine. Just really focus on these 3
it's very difficult but all I can do is try i guess

I know it's easier said than done, but the only thing you can do at this point is to move forward and work towards improving your life. The past is the past, and as much as you (and I) wish we could go back and change it, we simply can't. Today I woke up with intrusive thoughts of all the cute girls from middle school and high school who I never had a chance with. I started envisioning scenarios of alternate realities in which I was good looks and those girls actually liked me, which did nothing but make me feel bad about myself. Simply put, dwelling on the past will do nothing but make you feel worse. Keep yourself busy in pursuit of your self-improvement goals and hopefully you will eventually be in a better spot mentally and physically.

• +1
Chads.org bullies me, that's the worst thing. Hopefully, I never suffered from bullying IRL (the only time it happened I threw two punches, never heard from him again). I want to hug you, brocel.

• +1