It's never over for westerners

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Most of the world, regardless of looks, is full of desperate people just trying to survive. If you make even $40k in the West, you're considered wealthy by the standards of most second and third-world countries. Women are hypergamous by nature, so it's obvious they’ll go for someone who earns significantly more than the average. On top of that, most looksmaxers are already above average in terms of appearance compared to the local population. For instance, most Vietnamese guys don’t look like K-pop models; they’re often malnourished, with poor access to quality food, and they’re just trying to survive.

In other words, you can "beta bux" most of the world, but it wouldn’t even feel like beta buxing. You’d objectively outshine most people there. You’d have the option of picking the best-looking girl from a village, rather than coping in the West with the struggle of not getting that level of attention.

Secondly, even if you stay in the West, it takes a maximum of two years to get three to four surgeries, buy a house, and put yourself above average. At that point, personality becomes a bigger factor. Most people are blue-pilled, so you can use that to your advantage if you’re a Westerner. I’ve seen real poverty, I know what I can do, but I’m saying this to remind you: you're not suffering. You’re living on easy mode.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and N1666