Its never over!!

blackguy123

blackguy123

Iron
its never over niggas, i used to be a short and fat, people would pick on me and beat me up because i was defenseless and i was just a laughing stock in general, no girls even looked my way. My life was miserable, i was shit at basketball, i got terrible grades and i was depressed and contemplated blowing my brains out a couple of times, but as time went on, i “transformed” (puberty) from a short fat nigga to a pretty tall, average looking dude and my life changed for the better, i swear. It started with the fact that i moved schools, i stopped getting bullied, i even started getting invited to parties, and my life changed, i mean i was happy for the first time and i even started talking to some girls (i was a masterbeater so i was nervous) eventually, today, i lost my virginty to a mtb (mid tier becky) Mtn in male standards. It really made me reflect on my life and what ive become and i decided to share this with you guys to show you that theres hope in this world, and looks are infact everything

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky and ascension
It was the opposite for me, I looked good before puberty. After puberty I looked like I just came out of a meat grinder

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and HarshBDSMmaster