its never over

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
I was subhuman at 17 if I uploaded that pic here people would say rope. I improved a bit by 20 if I uploaded that pic here ppl would say ltn and to rope ,right now ppl say I'm MTN. Truth is looks aren't set in stone and there's a lot you can change just by softmaxxing. Will I ever be a chad even in india without hardmaxxing? No
Will I ever be Chadpreetlite in the face If I do all the softmaxxes well? No
But I feel honestly that factoring in my height and body after gymmaxing can absolutely ascend me to chadpreetlite in two years.

I have also always looked worse in pics because I'm fat and have always had only very bad phones . My best phone Ive had is redmi note 8..

Pic of me at 17
Received 448192983478186

pic of me rn:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, mug, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 4 others
Got damn you're ugly.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Titbot, Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 17763 and 8 others
Its never over for you* cause you had a good base

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 15827
Its never over for you* cause you had a good base
i dont have a good jaw i dont have a good chin i have a longer than ideal midface i have a bit high pfl i dont good have undereye support etc but i did not moan about it. for jaw i leanmaxed ,for chin i adorned stubble, for underye im currently eyelash maxing and bonesmashing , for overall bone structure i am doing hgh increasing exercises like squats . theres always a way to improve. sure if ur true subhuman its over but u can always do stuff to look atleast aesthetically pleasing to others and that will get u friends if not gf and friends are good enough for a decent life.

• +1
Reactions: mug
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 15827
I`m literally interacting with people from fucking India. How amazing is that? from India. Surreal as fuck nigga.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, mug, Deprived and 1 other person
I`m literally interacting with people from fucking India. How amazing is that? from India. Surreal as fuck nigga.
tales from the cockroach asylum

17 mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Mewton, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others
why are you taking pics with a potato in 2022?

why are you taking pics with a potato in 2022?
I'm not rich and I don't think I need good pics rn I will ascend before buying a good phone

I was subhuman at 17 if I uploaded that pic here people would say rope. I improved a bit by 20 if I uploaded that pic here ppl would say ltn and to rope ,right now ppl say I'm MTN. Truth is looks aren't set in stone and there's a lot you can change just by softmaxxing. Will I ever be a chad even in india without hardmaxxing? No
Will I ever be Chadpreetlite in the face If I do all the softmaxxes well? No
But I feel honestly that factoring in my height and body after gymmaxing can absolutely ascend me to chadpreetlite in two years.

I have also always looked worse in pics because I'm fat and have always had only very bad phones . My best phone Ive had is redmi note 8..

Pic of me at 17
Received 448192983478186

pic of me rn:
View attachment 1648877
From being a PAJEET to being a PAJEETπŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Deprived and Lygodactylus