it's never too late to become chad

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
we can all agree, bone structure is the most important factor in determining whether some1 is a chad or subhuman. (and not being a nigger ofc)

I'm here to tell you it's never too late to change this, it's simple really.

I don't comprehend where the notion comes from that you can only get chad facial bones in puberty.
Okay true if you wanna be a natural chad than you'll have to be okay with the bones you get from your genes. But if you are really keen on getting bigger, stronger mogger bones, you can get that at any age with just simply ROIDS.

Ppl don't realise that facial bones are the most malleable in your entire body and as much as 1 cycle can have a tremendous effect on the density and size of your bones.

Let's say you're 32, shit bones in your face, no zygos nothing.
You can ascend them so easily by just roiding (or/and HGH), bonesmashing and having a good diet.
It's literally so easy.
(fillers and implants also work but that's gay)

So, in theory you can always become chad whenever you decide to take roids.
Taking roids and having a good diet with dairy, meat, sugar, ... can ascend your bones even well into your 30's.

Let's say a female bodybuilder wants to really take it to the next level and starts pinning test or popping var, what happens to her? She develops male features, her bones become stronger, her voice gets deeper, she grows more body hair.

Well, the same goes for any man of any age.
Taking roids simply makes you more of a man than you already are.
This goes for anything, hair, voice, BONES, behavior, ...

LITERALLY THE KEY TO BECOMING A CHAD IS BY BLASTING COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF ROIDS, EVEN IF YOUR BONES CUCK YOU

We've all seen millions of roid ascensions throughout every age category. Every single one of them had considerable changes in bone structure (mostly face) in any age category.
I'll list some below.

yes, some already have quite good bones.
Look at arnold, his bone structure was shit and he blasted roids and look at him now.
Even zac efron ascend through roids jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, silencio, AlphaLooksmaxxer666 and 3 others
water I know

but some of you mfs give up looksmaxxing without doing the most simple and effective method which is roiding

'MUH MUH I'M SO UGLY, MY MOTHER WISHES SHE NEVER BIRTHED A DOG LIKE ME'

WELL GET TO ROIDING THEN YOU BITCH

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: blithe, IndraBC, user123456 and 1 other person
water I know

but some of you mfs give up looksmaxxing without doing the most simple and effective method which is roiding

I will not fall for the roid propaganda! ( I want to start a cycle :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kevxtra, ijustwanttobepretty, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
I will not fall for the roid propaganda! ( I want to start a cycle :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:)
roids will always stay in the back of your mind
they'll haunt you and at some point in your life you'll give in cuz you wanna be a mogging beast:p:p:p:p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog_me and IndraBC
we can all agree, bone structure is the most important factor in determining whether some1 is a chad or subhuman. (and not being a nigger ofc)

I don't comprehend where the notion comes from that you can only get chad facial bones in puberty.
Okay true if you wanna be a natural chad than you'll have to be okay with the bones you get from your genes. But if you are really keen on getting bigger, stronger mogger bones, you can get that at any age with just simply ROIDS.

Ppl don't realise that facial bones are the most malleable in your entire body and as much as 1 cycle can have a tremendous effect on the density and size of your bones.

You can ascend them so easily by just roiding (or/and HGH), bonesmashing and having a good diet.
It's literally so easy.

Taking roids and having a good diet with dairy, meat, sugar, ... can ascend your bones even well into your 30's.

Let's say a female bodybuilder wants to really take it to the next level and starts pinning test or popping var, what happens to her? She develops male features, her bones become stronger, her voice gets deeper, she grows more body hair.

LITERALLY THE KEY TO BECOMING A CHAD IS BY BLASTING COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF ROIDS, EVEN IF YOUR BONES CUCK YOU

We've all seen millions of roid ascensions throughout every age category. Every single one of them had considerable changes in bone structure (mostly face) in any age category.
I'll list some below.

Look at arnold, his bone structure was shit and he blasted roids and look at him now.

View attachment 2972823View attachment 2972826View attachment 2972832
they had underlying bone structures before though

they had underlying bone structures before though
like we all do, roids just ascends them
(except somalians, those niggas are cooked)

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, Piratecel and halloweed
  • +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Depends on the person if their ar receptors are non existent then they’ll get the sides w/o benefits. Hgh will give you acromegaly, the bones won’t become sharp and proportionate out of nowhere.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Depends on the person if their ar receptors are non existent then they’ll get the sides w/o benefits. Hgh will give you acromegaly, the bones won’t become sharp and proportionate out of nowhere.
skill issue but you're right
lemme rephrase, Roids would ascend 83,32% of ppl

I thought steroids bloat tf out of you

Cope af and low iq tbh
Roids don’t change underlying bone structure all the individuals you inserted were much leaner in after picture

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and thegiganigga
Cope af and low iq tbh
Roids don’t change underlying bone structure all the individuals you inserted were much leaner in after picture
have you seen the ascensions on org just from roids?

roids ascend you in every way possible, you're just coping cuz you scared to pin

It's literally so easy.

I'll list some below.

no way u put zac efron

It's literally so easy.

I'll list some below.

Roiding is a severe healthmin and in lots of cases a looksmin since it can cause balding and aging.

The tren twins aged 9 years within the span of a year just by taking roids.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel
arent u the rich user?

Roiding is a severe healthmin and in lots of cases a looksmin since it can cause balding and aging.

The tren twins aged 9 years within the span of a year just by taking roids.
they're also 5'4 and bloated monkeys

great motivation to roidmaxx to the bones. Better to die of an steroid overdose than dying like an incel virgin. Gonna start my 10 gm of test tomorrow yeahhh

water I know

some retards will roid while sleeping only 4 hours a night jfl max your hormones naturally first then roids is cherry on top

never too late to cope