Its normal LTN being approached first?

R

Ray Donald Dewald

Iron
Im being rating as LTN and I agree with it (Im skinny, average height, nothing special) but in the last 1/2 years Ive been approached first by 10/11 girls (pretty and above average girls ) at parties (I dont go to parties much, its rare, like 1/2 times a month) or at university asking for my number, others saying Im cute etc. The points its Im confused if I deserve to have these girls. Im a damn LTN, i dont have money why am I being approached first? So its normal LTN being approached first? or my case its special

College girls are horny, they want to experiment with all sorts of things in the bedroom before they get married to a successful guy and become boring. So their standards are not very high. As long as you look healthy and you're neurotypical or extraverted, you're going to get laid. I'm from Canada though and it's a completely different landscape, we don't have frats and sororities and we don't have crazy parties like americans do, and college aged people are much older and less into doing crazy stuff.

• +1
Reactions: fezzz
Im being rating as LTN and I agree with it (Im skinny, average height, nothing special) but in the last 1/2 years Ive been approached first by 10/11 girls (pretty and above average girls ) at parties (I dont go to parties much, its rare, like 1/2 times a month) or at university asking for my number, others saying Im cute etc. The points its Im confused if I deserve to have these girls. Im a damn LTN, i dont have money why am I being approached first? So its normal LTN being approached first? or my case its special
Post face