Its not a numbers game

nigtard

nigtard

Muh its a numbers game a bro a girl is bound to like you the more you approach the more likely you will meet a girl who likes you:feelsgood::feelsgood::soy::soy:.Believing bullshit like that is what creates niggas like me.

I have been rejected by hundreds of girls.Even the ones you think were interested in you were just bored and wanted an orbiter.I have had a girl straight up tell me that she only speaks to me when shes bored.Others just stop replying when they realise just how ugly I am.Hundreds and not a single ONE did not reject me.Its tough seeing girls reject me but then fuck my friends, this is basically what happens to me every fucking time:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
it is a numbers game, its just that your success rate is influenced by a lot of different factors

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Muh its a numbers game a bro a girl is bound to like you the more you approach the more likely you will meet a girl who likes you:feelsgood::feelsgood::soy::soy:.Believing bullshit like that is what creates niggas like me.

I have been rejected by hundreds of girls.Even the ones you think were interested in you were just bored and wanted an orbiter.I have had a girl straight up tell me that she only speaks to me when shes bored.Others just stop replying when they realise just how ugly I am.Hundreds and not a single ONE did not reject me.Its tough seeing girls reject me but then fuck my friends, this is basically what happens to me every fucking time:feelswhy::feelswhy:
Still doesn’t change the fact that it’s a number game

it is a numbers game, its just that your success rate is influenced by a lot of different factors
When you look like me it does not matter how many people you approach you will get rejected every time. I learned this the hard way, got lead on by girls I thought were interested in me, would go for girls who followed me on IG or requested my Snapchat and every single one fucking rejected me. I’ve got a 0/400 rate

it's still a numbers game

show ur face so i can diagnose

When you look like me it does not matter how many people you approach you will get rejected every time. I learned this the hard way, got lead on by girls I thought were interested in me, would go for girls who followed me on IG or requested my Snapchat and every single one fucking rejected me. I’ve got a 0/400 rate
yeah if 400 girls reject you in a row, its safe to say ur a turboincel and its over

just make money and fuck hookers

• +1
Reactions: nigtard

It is all numbers. Nothing but them.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
it's still a numbers game
I thought you lived in your basement how do u know that’s it’s a numbers game. It’s literally the opposite of the blackpill jfl this forum is becoming bluepilled

yeah if 400 girls reject you in a row, its safe to say ur a turboincel and its over

just make money and fuck hookers
Yeah I’m gigaugly tbf like 2 psl on a good day.

I thought you lived in your basement how do u know that’s it’s a numbers game. It’s literally the opposite of the blackpill jfl this forum is becoming bluepilled
ur a confirmed larper

ok bro there are 4 billion women in the world your experience doesnt change the fact that its a numbers game, even if you appeal to 0.001% of women and approach 10,000 women you will get 10 of them

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
ok bro there are 4 billion women in the world your experience doesnt change the fact that its a numbers game, even if you appeal to 0.001% of women and approach 10,000 women you will get 10 of them
There’s a point of ugliness that no woman on this planet will want you I’m in that bracket.There is no one who is appealed to me unfortunately it’s 0%

There’s a point of ugliness that no woman on this planet will want you I’m in that bracket.There is no one who is appealed to me unfortunately it’s 0%
you do realise that is genuinely mathematically impossible, if you really are that ugly then there are also female equivalents of you that you probably still appeal to

you do realise that is genuinely mathematically impossible, if you really are that ugly then there are also female equivalents of you that you probably still appeal to
Bruh are you even blackpilled women are hypergamous the ones who look as ugly as me wear makeup and would rather get pumped and dumped by chad then even look at me.Wtf are these bluepilled takes man

Bruh are you even blackpilled women are hypergamous the ones who look as ugly as me wear makeup and would rather get pumped and dumped by chad then even look at me.Wtf are these bluepilled takes man
first of all the concept of the numbers game is redpilled not bluepilled, second of all yes i am blackpilled because as i said many different factors effect your success chance (looks), redpillers think everyone has the same chance when running numbers, bluepillers think you just wait and do nothing and "be yourself" and a girlfriend magically materialises before your eyes

first of all the concept of the numbers game is redpilled not bluepilled, second of all yes i am blackpilled because as i said many different factors effect your success chance (looks), redpillers think everyone has the same chance when running numbers, bluepillers think you just wait and do nothing and "be yourself" and a girlfriend magically materialises before your eyes
Muh bluepilled redpilled all that shit is the same it’s all cope the blackpill is the only thing that matters

Muh bluepilled redpilled all that shit is the same it’s all cope the blackpill is the only thing that matters
you literally brought up bluepill lmao