badromance

Banned
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
LIFE IS MORE IMPROTANT

i don't really plan on getting laid, all I want is validation

• +1
Reactions: fobos, Krezo, FMLplus and 3 others
its not getting laid its this

but according to that pyramid first you need sex to get this.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
for me its about presence and respect, girls is just a bonus.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, FMLplus, SayNoToRotting and 4 others
I agree that life isn't about girls, but it is about one girl. That girl you find that gives your life purpose and meaning. She becomes your whole world. That girl that gives you reason to get up everyday and protect her and care for her. That girl that is your best friend and your slut. That girl that you want to do everything with and fuck all the time. Where your relationship is a solid combination of sexual attraction and deep friendship. That is what life is about.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, The Dude Abides and badromance
I agree that life isn't about girls, but it is about one girl. That girl you find that gives your life purpose and meaning. She becomes your whole world. That girl that gives you reason to get up everyday and protect her and care for her. That girl that is your best friend and your slut. That girl that you want to do everything with and fuck all the time. Where your relationship is a solid combination of sexual attraction and deep friendship. That is what life is about.
yep bro

lvl 3 nigga

You'll never be happy living your whole life below that :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, ZyzzReincarnate and badromance
yeaah.. i know about this but still..is it possible to feel accomplished while being a virgin ?
according to the more detailed pyramid sex is a need like food, water, sleep and shelter. So no, you haven't even passed level1.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
according to the more detailed pyramid sex is a need like food, water, sleep and shelter. So no, you haven't even passed level1.
i will trust this pyramid,but thanks for raising my cortisol levels.

i will trust this pyramid,but thanks for raising my cortisol levels.
It aint all bad. Men have marched a thousand miles on foot just to start a fight and still win. you can still overcome without necessities. There is pride in your grind, but you must never stop.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and badromance
It aint all bad. Men have marched a thousand miles on foot just to start a fight and still win. you can still overcome without necessities. There is pride in your grind, but you must never stop.
I know.Im relentless.

Can this be achieved with clozapine?

Can this be achieved with clozapine?
idk, can it? First time I heard it was yesterday from you grilling wincel over it. Hold up, I just read a article on it 2 secs ago. So its for schizo if nothing else is working, like a last resort because its really strong. Are you saying theres other uses?

• +1
idk, can it? First time I heard it was yesterday from you grilling wincel over it. Hold up, I just read a article on it 2 secs ago. So its for schizo if nothing else is working, like a last resort because its really strong. Are you saying theres other uses?
Nope, I am actually considering it as a last resort cuz its getting ogrier by the day:feelshaha:.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Clozapine is associated with a relatively high risk of low white blood cells (agranulocytosis), a condition of suppressed immunity which may result in death.

sounds dangerous boyo

• +1
Clozapine is associated with a relatively high risk of low white blood cells (agranulocytosis), a condition of suppressed immunity which may result in death.

sounds dangerous boyo
I have to press the button as nothing has worked. The situation is getting so ogrish...

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
I have to press the button as nothing has worked. The situation is getting so ogrish...
You tried all the weaker drugs?

Clozapine carries five black box warnings, including warnings for agranulocytosis, central nervous system depression, leukopenia, neutropenia, seizure disorder, bone marrow suppression, dementia, hypotension, myocarditis, orthostatic hypotension (with or without syncope) and seizures.

• +1
You tried all the weaker drugs?
Yup I did.
Clozapine carries five black box warnings, including warnings for agranulocytosis, central nervous system depression, leukopenia, neutropenia, seizure disorder, bone marrow suppression, dementia, hypotension, myocarditis, orthostatic hypotension (with or without syncope) and seizures.
Still worth it when faced with no other choices.

for me looksmaxxing is mainly just to stroke my ego. girls constantly giving me IOIs would cause my ego to skyrocket.

It’s not about girls.

It’s about girls titties that I want to touch.

Just lol if you think my life is the way it is due to not being able to put my dick in a wet hole for two mintues.

Looksmaxxing or mentalmaxxing are a rabbit hole that goes way deeper than you think.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
View attachment 26708
control yourself, heretic
There is nothing wrong with wanting to touch woman’s tittes. The real thing is that as long as it’s your wife and you don’t do it before marriage you’re all good.

If you live life to only want to touch titties and not marry a girl and have kids, that’s bad too.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to touch woman’s tittes. The real thing is that as long as it’s your wife and you don’t do it before marriage you’re all good.

If you live life to only want to touch titties and not marry a girl and have kids, that’s bad too.
whoops forgot about marriage AGAIN

• +1
Reactions: SLA
soft looksmaxxed yes,need rhino too,it was shit angle anyway,im sure i look better
You need a lot of work for your face ngl. Good luck, at least you're tall