It’s not about how long u live it’s about how u perceive the time u live

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
All of u remember when u were a kid 4-10 a year felt like an eternity

In theory if every year felt like that for you at 30 you’d have perceived time passing equally as long as a normal 70 yo man for instance with normal perception

That illusion of time passing quicker is in a big part due to doing new things constantly when ur younger u have no experiences in life so everything is new to you

Compare it to a movie/ series if u watched a good movie u will notice the first time was longer than the second because ur brain was perceiving all that new information

Most ppl live the same life with little to no changes every single year

solution:
just constantly do new things no matter how stupid or small it is. You will make ur brain absorb that information and you will simulate discovering and doing the new shit when u were younger

If u do this by the time ur 70 you will have perceived time 2x as much as the avarage 70 yo

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
All of u remember when u were a kid 4-10 a year felt like an eternity

In theory if every year felt like that for you at 30 you’d have perceived time passing equally as long as a normal 70 yo man for instance with normal perception

That illusion of time passing quicker is in a big part due to doing new things constantly when ur younger u have no experiences in life so everything is new to you

Compare it to a movie/ series if u watched a good movie u will notice the first time was longer than the second because ur brain was perceiving all that new information

Most ppl live the same life with little to no changes every single year

solution:
just constantly do new things no matter how stupid or small it is. You will make ur brain absorb that information and you will simulate discovering and doing the new shit when u were younger

If u do this by the time ur 70 you will have perceived time 2x as much as the avarage 70 yo
The real solution is a lobotomy

The real solution is a lobotomy
Or u can take some real strong drugs and wake up as a gigachad and live a whole life of slaying and when ur in ur death bead and die u just wake up and realise u were sleeping for 5 minutes

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
im doing drugs rn

im doing drugs rn
Shit everyone irl already thinks I’m on drugs might as well just do it

It’s the prophecy writes itself theory proving to be true again

I experience the same shit day after day and it feels like s fucking eternity to me. Maybe this theory doesn’t apply to everyone

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
I experience the same shit day after day and it feels like s fucking eternity to me. Maybe this theory doesn’t apply to everyone
To me the last 4 years have been as long as 2019

DNR sounds like cope

if you are past 20 its over for you, you already lived 90% of your life

if you are past 20 its over for you, you already lived 90% of your life
Subhumans here have na obcession with being teens

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
It's very hard for a human to live in the present