It's Not About The Blue Eyes (Opinion)

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
First of all, this is going to be a no-pic thread. I'm tired of waiting 50 minutes just because the pics have to load. I'll just state my opinion and you guys deal with it whichever way you like.

I have seen many say that blue eyes is something you can achieve by using contact lenses to fraud eye area. I do not agree with this in the slightest.

In my opinion, blue eyes can halo a person who would've otherwise had brown eyes. But I do think that blue eyes are not necessarily what haloes a person, rather the innate genes that come with them. I'm talking collagen blue eyed folks usually have, so skin coloring, usually their eye area in general is more defined as well.

This is also why I think MOST (not all!) brown eyed folks will never be able to pull of contacts. People do see that if they use them, it'll only look goofy, but they don't know why. Let me tell you it's because for most people blue eyes just don't make sense, for example for people who are very Mexican looking it probably wouldn't look as good. And remember, chad makes anything look good even a pile of shit on his head, so don't make that argument against me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, ihearvoices, illusivespirits and 3 others
Bumperina

you're right that it's not about the color, but it's not the genes either, it's simply an evolutionary mechanism from when we lived in tribes, lighter eyes are more expressive because the pupils are clearly visible, with a limbal ring they're even easier to follow, europeans already had light eyes before they had light skin and specifically selected for it it seems.

people with brown eyes don't really have much of an eye-color preference, only light eyed people have this for each-other, but most people in the west have light eyes, so when you're living between them with t50's they don't trust you because euros don't really have t50's and never evolved to deal with them, at their very darkest they'll have light brown eyes that still have clear pupils.

• +1
Reactions: BrownButNotaClown, boss8055, ihearvoices and 2 others
i think everyone should wear contacts that match the color of their eyes, but just a different shade (and I mean everyone unless you have A10 eyes)
Even if you have blue eyes, let's say A40, you should wear A17s.
This even applies to T50s, who should wear T20s.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
First of all, this is going to be a no-pic thread. I'm tired of waiting 50 minutes just because the pics have to load. I'll just state my opinion and you guys deal with it whichever way you like.

I have seen many say that blue eyes is something you can achieve by using contact lenses to fraud eye area. I do not agree with this in the slightest.

In my opinion, blue eyes can halo a person who would've otherwise had brown eyes. But I do think that blue eyes are not necessarily what haloes a person, rather the innate genes that come with them. I'm talking collagen blue eyed folks usually have, so skin coloring, usually their eye area in general is more defined as well.

This is also why I think MOST (not all!) brown eyed folks will never be able to pull of contacts. People do see that if they use them, it'll only look goofy, but they don't know why. Let me tell you it's because for most people blue eyes just don't make sense, for example for people who are very Mexican looking it probably wouldn't look as good. And remember, chad makes anything look good even a pile of shit on his head, so don't make that argument against me.
Most blue except A10 eyes. I have a family member that has them and they are very striking especially in day light.

Out of all the blue eyes, the A10 truly matter.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and PlayersGetPlayed

I have A40 and its nothing really, it maybe meant something when i was 13 years, had nice long eyelashes. Combined with youthful face, pale skin and, blonde hair. I was cute little boy.

• JFL
In colder, darker moths you can't really tell anyway

@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Anything that is Amber and above is good for a white

If you are ethnic it doesn't matter just look at it from a case to case perspective

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi

What is your opinion on how zeta looks with them?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Blue contacts turn an Indian to a white man 👁️
The Wire Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
you're right that it's not about the color, but it's not the genes either, it's simply an evolutionary mechanism from when we lived in tribes, lighter eyes are more expressive because the pupils are clearly visible, with a limbal ring they're even easier to follow, europeans already had light eyes before they had light skin and specifically selected for it it seems.

people with brown eyes don't really have much of an eye-color preference, only light eyed people have this for each-other, but most people in the west have light eyes, so when you're living between them with t50's they don't trust you because euros don't really have t50's and never evolved to deal with them, at their very darkest they'll have light brown eyes that still have clear pupils.

Reasonable response. Europeans have sexually selected for lighter skin and eyes.

Based on photoshop (I havent tried to put contacts in again after first failed attempt) A10 eyes would look natural on me due to my Celtantid phenotype