It’s not about what women want it’s about what you want

D

Deleted member 21393

Ugliest Creature
They don’t want nice, they don’t want toxic, they don’t want this, they don’t want that.
They don’t know what the fuck they want.​
I had the realization that’s because it doesn’t matter what women in the want. It matters what men want. Women have instincts that want a real man… Men are the leaders, overseers, warriors and builders. Men are the ones who watch over women like a shepard watches over his sheep. If you want to grab her and give her a good fuck with or without her consent then do it. That’s what women really want a man who does what he wants when he wants with authority. A man who can make a decision and go with it. Women’s instinct is to follow the mans lead whether they are in denial about it or not. It goes without saying however that if you are chad this helps tremendously. That helps then break out of their denial state and become more obedient and submissive.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple, Chadeep, JovenCansao and 2 others
Wrong advice for spergs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21393
They don’t want nice, they don’t want toxic, they don’t want this, they don’t want that.
I had the realization that’s because it doesn’t matter what women in the want. It matters what men want. Women have instincts that want a real man… Men are the leaders, overseers, warriors and builders. Men are the ones who watch over women like a shepard watches over his sheep. If you want to grab her and give her a good fuck with or without her consent then do it. That’s what women really want a man who does what he wants when he wants with authority. A man who can make a decision and go with it. Women’s instinct is to follow the mans lead whether they are in denial about it or not. It goes without saying however that if you are chad this helps tremendously. That helps then break out of their denial state and become more obedient and submissive.
Excellent post. This is an absolute universal truth that most men have been conditioned to not understand.

I haven't read any of the comments or replies on this thread yet, but I'm going to after I write this one here. If it's a bunch of retards saying you don't know what you're talking about I'm gonna be extremely dissapointed.

• +1
Reactions: blonde chad and Deleted member 21393
I want a JB

• +1
I concur

• +1
Tom Cruise What GIF

Excellent post. This is an absolute universal truth that most men have been conditioned to not understand.

I haven't read any of the comments or replies on this thread yet, but I'm going to after I write this one here. If it's a bunch of retards saying you don't know what you're talking about I'm gonna be extremely dissapointed.
you don't know what you are talking about.

• Hmm...