Its not fair

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
I just want one girlfriend

Never got an ioi, never went on a date

still KHHTV...

I wonder what a woman feels like, their breasts, their hair, etc

I wonder what it feels like to be kissed by a woman, to be hugged by a woman, to be touched by a woman, to fuck a woman

its not fair

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 209, onnysk and Pietrosiek
Reminder that Chad is balls deep in your oneitis atm

• +1
Reactions: Hades, SMVbender, Deleted member 4044 and 4 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
not if he is dead he isn't
Shutterstock 1024660297

• JFL
Reactions: currymax
Over bjj boyo either youre a winner or a looser. Your fate is just luck.

still KHHTV...

I wonder what it feels like to be kissed by a woman, to be hugged by a woman, to be touched by a woman, to fuck a woman

its not fair
You could legitimately be a chadlite. When you first responded to me here I thought you were some sort of truecel, but after seeing your pics I can't understand you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
You could legitimately be a chadlite. When you first responded to me here I thought you were some sort of truecel, but after seeing your pics I can't understand you
thats what she thinks of me

no kiss for 1k :feelsrope:

Good. I'm glad she didnt let you waste 1k on her because SHE IS NOT WORTH IT
someone else leaked her pics on here and everyone said she's Stacy

should I offer more money?

someone else leaked her pics on here and everyone said she's Stacy

should I offer more money?
No, please do not. And she definitely isn't stacy. You should really try to get over her. Don't have any more contact with her

No, please do not. And she definitely isn't stacy. You should really try to get over her. Don't have any more contact with her
Im very attached to her, I don't like any other girls in my school

all I do every minute of the day is think of her

even when I sleep I think of her

its not my fault that i like her, and I wish I didn't

It isn't your fault, obviously. But that doesn't change reality. She doesn't like you (I looked at your older threads), and you just have to distance yourself and try to move on

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown

Imagine her taking a shit and farting at this moment and you'll start to heal my brother

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and LookistWorld
It isn't your fault, obviously. But that doesn't change reality. She doesn't like you (I looked at your older threads), and you just have to distance yourself and try to move on
she hates me

like yesterday when I was walking to my economics class

she was lying against her locker by the class door and as I was walking to class she made eye contact with me and gave me the most dirty look I've ever gotten in my entire life

her dirty look/stare made me want to rip out my guts and bleed onto the pavement, cry until I have no more water to do so

everytime she does it (i.e. when she catches me staring at her in class), I become even more heartbroken, I can't believe someone I liove this much hates me so much

:cry: 💔💔💔

• So Sad
Reactions: LookistWorld
At best she is high tier Becky (high tier normie)
I would argue she isn't even that good. But it seems like he is into more than just her looks.

she hates me

like yesterday when I was walking to my economics class

she was lying against her locker by the class door and as I was walking to class she made eye contact with me and gave me the most dirty look I've ever gotten in my entire life

her dirty look/stare made me want to rip out my guts and bleed onto the pavement, cry until I have no more water to do so

everytime she does it I become even more heartbroken, I can't believe someone I liove this much hates me so much

:cry: 💔💔💔
I'm sorry brother. I understand you more than you know. Only time can heal those wounds.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Short Ugly and Brown
I would argue she isn't even that good. But it seems like he is into more than just her looks.
you haven't heard her voice, its literally that of an Angel's 😍

she's super shy and the nerdiest girl too, doesn't act like a slut either 🥰

you haven't heard her voice, its literally that of an Angel's 😍

she's super shy and the nerdiest girl too, doesn't act like a slut either 🥰
You need to put those things behind you. Forget about her good qualities and work on improving yourself. You have a good base and if you can fake NT on top of that, you could even be a well-adjusted, normal person. That's more than could be said for a lot of us here, myself included. Don't hurt yourself more by thinking about her.

keep wondering, its all we can do

Reminder: Everyone who replies to this arab curry's threads is gonna get interviewed by the police

So of you will be interviewed by the pedo police

still KHHTV...

its not fair
It's not fair but it's over.

Reminder: Everyone who replies to this arab curry's threads is gonna get interviewed by the police

So of you will be interviewed by the pedo police
I'm not Indian
You need to put those things behind you. Forget about her good qualities and work on improving yourself. You have a good base and if you can fake NT on top of that, you could even be a well-adjusted, normal person. That's more than could be said for a lot of us here, myself included. Don't hurt yourself more by thinking about her.
How am I supposed to forget about her

No matter what I do all I think about is her

• So Sad
Reactions: LookistWorld

still KHHTV...

its not fair
you are still 17 years old, I have been virgin until 20 years old, and the only girl I ever fucked is a landwhale