It’s not fair

jxkob88

jxkob88

Iron
It’s not fair I have to suffer with being alone and celibate but the 4/10 girls can party hookup and laugh and enjoy life while me the most magnificent man to ever walk this earth is forced to rot it’s not fair…

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, smoth and 📎♿️⚙️
Welcome to reality pal :)

• +1
Reactions: smoth and Deleted member 51465
It’s not fair I have to suffer with being alone and celibate but the 4/10 girls can party hookup and laugh and enjoy life while me the most magnificent man to ever walk this earth is forced to rot it’s not fair…
the "4/10" girl is probably a whore (technically speaking) Besides, just because I can fuck doesn't mean I have the happiest life. If you believe that sex is the only thing in life, you are wrong 💀

the "4/10" girl is probably a whore (technically speaking) Besides, just because I can fuck doesn't mean I have the happiest life. If you believe that sex is the only thing in life, you are wrong 💀
Welcome to reality pal :)
Shouldn’t be reality when I’m amazing

Welcome back Elliot

• JFL
Reactions: jxkob88
It was never meant to be fair my brother fairness is a human fallacy. And even you can get sex from the most majestic women on earth by paying them. It isnt abt getting sex brother, even those women cant get chad to commit to them. Everyone has their own struggles this is a very fucked up world.

Life sucks and then you die.

• +1
Reactions: jxkob88