Its not fun to live in the west

D

doomguy333

Iron
If your sub 5 its pretty much over,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I used to want to bring a hot wifue from east but whats the point at 2022?
She will notice the culture is kill all sub 5 men at this point.

That's why I never broghut hot 18 Vietnamese wifu that wanted to live in rich country.
I knew i would get cuck.

Imagine living in India or China or Africa? You're kind of delusional

Imagine living in India or China or Africa? You're kind of delusional
Lol China is 10 times better you can get decent girls and its not toxic chad incel culture.
I had 100 times more fun in thailand and Vietnam than horrible advance countries,where sub 5 men are treated like a dissposable slaves.

Lol China is 10 times better you can get decent girls and its not toxic chad incel culture.
I had 100 times more fun in thailand and Vietnam than horrible advance countries,where sub 5 men are treated like a dissposable slaves.
Nah, there's a lot of incel men in Asian countries. A LOT of wageslaves as well. You were treated better there because you're probably white

Nah, there's a lot of incel men in Asian countries. A LOT of wageslaves as well. You were treated better there because you're probably white
I'm half white and jewish and ugly , I only feel like human in asian countries and i wish death to all western girls

I'm half white and jewish and ugly , I only feel like human in asian countries and i wish death to all western girls
You're going to be in for a horrible life with that mindset.

Yeah but the living standard is also much higher.
Its not sub 5 are treated like slaves.
I have higer SMV being a homeless men in thailand,than working full time and looksmaxing every day in my country.