Reactions: Deleted member 21898
Nonethnic is white smartass. That being said exotic white (white-passing) >>>

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
people tell me i look jewish, morrocan and iranian

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith
that's the same thing lmao. if ur not ethnic then ur white
over for your iq, use your critical thinking skills. the post is clearly up the misconception that being white sets you in life. Its not so much that being white increases your smv but more so that being an ethnic decreases your smv. Which is why white incels still exist despite JBW being true

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and Primalsplit
it's "just be tall" and that's the end of it

being ethnic is legit

white brah fear ethnic male using their ethnic cock to enter a white women's vagina

White man at the bottom of the barrel in the West. This isn't even debatable.

Nigga isn’t that the same thing

that's the same thing lmao. if ur not ethnic then ur white

over for your iq, use your critical thinking skills. the post is clearly up the misconception that being white sets you in life. Its not so much that being white increases your smv but more so that being an ethnic decreases your smv. Which is why white incels still exist despite JBW being true
A lot of words just to say ethnic is deathnic, and white is right, which is essentially just be white. Yeah you’re retarded

This is why I’ve said if ur a jeet and u can pass as one of the less ethnic races like a North African or Persian or something then u should say ur that to fuck, literally some jeets can pass for another race, some pakis can pass as Turks some jeets can bass as Egyptian etc. the moment u say ur a jeet it’s over, the small penis assumption has already taken over her mind.

This is why I’ve said if ur a jeet and u can pass as one of the less ethnic races like a North African or Persian or something then u should say ur that to fuck, literally some jeets can pass for another race, some pakis can pass as Turks some jeets can bass as Egyptian etc. the moment u say ur a jeet it’s over, the small penis assumption has already taken over her mind.
A lot of these people aren’t SS level of race spergs and can’t really spit out minute details like some race savant for someone who could pass.