It’s not over boys.

RealNinja

RealNinja

Platinum
I’m drunk but I’m gong to tell you the truth. It’s not fucking over for you. Female attraction is not so one dimensional as male attraction/. When people say, “confidence, the way you carry yourself matters” they aren’t wrong. I see dudes who are good looking but they have this nerd persona/. They don’t walk like a man. They don’t even think about how they walk, they walk with their shoulders rounded.

I’m ugly as shit boys. Cross eyed, acne scars, giant nosek… I have fucking hearing aids since I was born. IM looksmaxxed and this is what I am. The girls still look at me, kiss me.. message me.. bdcause I don’t walk around with my head hanging like a retard incel. Walk like a fucking man walk with your lats flared a little bit… have some pride in yourself. Work to accomplish something so you have something to be proud of… quit being a fucking nerd. This is all it tskes

IMG 5947

30F788A5 46D8 41ED A11E E0967BA70179

IMG 6156

Attachments

• IMG_5947.jpeg
    IMG_5947.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: faustianspirit, StarvedEpi, zurzolo and 4 others
I appreciate that you want to lift people up here, that speaks of your good character. But you are a 6ft1 high mid tier normie and most likely nt( same as me mostly). Blackpill is for legit truecels, that are 25+ and tried everything. But yeah its good that fakecells on this site realise to gtfo

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit
"it's not over bro"

Attachments

• e65.jpg
    e65.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 0
You’re not ugly, plus you’re tall and have a good frame.

brother in christ first of ALL
you aren't ugly
second you're 6'+
im 5'11 2/3 but still cant beat the margin
you're jacked

• JFL
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
I appreciate that you want to lift people up here, that speaks of your good character. But you are a 6ft1 high mid tier normie and most likely nt( same as me mostly). Blackpill is for legit truecels, that are 25+ and tried everything. But yeah its good that fakecells on this site realise to gtfo

non NT
I scared some hoes tonight I was drunk telling them to do hack squats and RDLs

You. Need the confidence