Its not over for my hipcel bhais

MA_ascender

MA_ascender

Kraken
@beefliverontop

As long as your clavicles are wide asf it doesn't matter how wide your hips are bhai look at arnold

arnold didn't look good.

Also a lot of "hipcels" are just fat with no muscle bhais. You can also fraud by pulling your pants above your hips if you have a long torso. Or just roid to get clavicles so wide that it doesn't matter. However if you have a "hourglass" figure between your ribcage and hips then it's kinda over

arnold didn't look good.
Eh just trynna bring some hope to the forum bhai. Looks better than what pops up when you search "hipcel" on the forum

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Eh just trynna bring some hope to the forum bhai. Looks better than what pops up when you search "hipcel" on the forum
wide hips are relatively uncommon most people just have too little upper body musculature and aren't actual hipcels.

don't pull an arnold though, way too big, and no one here has the genes for it anyway so setting it as a goal is pointless.

wide hips are relatively uncommon most people just have too little upper body musculature and aren't actual hipcels.

don't pull an arnold though, way too big, and no one here has the genes for it anyway so setting it as a goal is pointless.
The goal is pointing out that wide shoulders can save bad hips. Arnold obviously is an extreme but you know what I mean

The goal is pointing out that wide shoulders can save bad hips. Arnold obviously is an extreme but you know what I mean

hip tapering matters more than the actual width of them.

reg park has wide hips too, but unlike arnold his obliques don't taper outwards on the bottom.

if you have this you should work your serratus anterior.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: exo and MA_ascender
ohp doesn't do much for serratus unless you do high volume.
I'll work more on it. I didn't gymcel in a while gotta get back to it. I'm gonna eat a lot cause I did a cut earlier in the year and didn't grow at all for like 4 months. Now I grew 2 cm when I didn't work out.. :feelshmm: makes you think

• +1
Reactions: Orc
I'll work more on it. I didn't gymcel in a while gotta get back to it. I'm gonna eat a lot cause I did a cut earlier in the year and didn't grow at all for like 4 months. Now I grew 2 cm when I didn't work out.. :feelshmm: makes you think
the part of the ohp that works the serratus is way at the top when you extend your elbows.

at least that's how it seems to feel, maybe some kind of odd overhead shrug would work.

I do pull-overs for them.

most people stay small forever because they're afraid of eating.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and MA_ascender