ITS NOT OVER IT BUGUN I HAVE PASSED MY EXAM

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
@TechnoBoss @Gengar i passed it by 2 makes real nigagagagagagagaghahahahahahhahahah shiteeeeeeeegyhyyyyyyyt. Now I a have PERMANENT PROJECT MANAGAMENT CERTIFICATION FOREVER (costed me 800 quid so around 860 dollars)

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: truthhurts, org3cel.RR, The Homelander and 7 others
Good news man! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: When do you get to benefit off of it, right away or do you just apply to whatever job and show them this certificate?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts, The Homelander, GlamourPursuer and 3 others
BBC victory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PeakIncels, nofap, truthhurts and 2 others
Good shit man proud of you!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts, The Homelander, GlamourPursuer and 1 other person
Congrats bhai!!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts, The Homelander, GlamourPursuer and 1 other person
Good news man! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: When do you get to benefit off of it, right away or do you just apply to whatever job and show them this certificate?
When they give me the confirmation email

This was me after I completed the test and gave praises to god almighty who is the only one truly worthy of praise
IMG 0530

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, The Homelander and Gengar
When they give me the confirmation email

This was me after I completed the test and gave praises to god almighty who is the only one truly worthy of praise
View attachment 3178171
I also passed a test yesterday, so we both did a good job. :feelsgah: But yours mogs because this is a whole dang certificate while for me it was just a Dutch language exam (mandatory for college; if failed then cannot advance into the next year).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts, The Homelander and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I also passed a test yesterday, so we both did a good job. :feelsgah: But yours mogs because this is a whole dang certificate while for me it was just a Dutch language exam (mandatory for college; if failed then cannot advance into the next year).
If I failed I lost 800 quid :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, truthhurts and The Homelander
nigga doing exams instead of crusades over for you bud gg :confused:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, The Homelander and GlamourPursuer
Mirin hard niga

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, GlamourPursuer and The Homelander
Good job bud

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Congrats on your path to becoming a beta provider for a single mom of 10 while Tyrone’s locked up!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and GlamourPursuer

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander and truthhurts
@TechnoBoss @Gengar i passed it by 2 makes real nigagagagagagagaghahahahahahhahahah shiteeeeeeeegyhyyyyyyyt. Now I a have PERMANENT PROJECT MANAGAMENT CERTIFICATION FOREVER (costed me 800 quid so around 860 dollars)
lets gooo mannn
mirin the hard work:what:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander