It's not possible to get to your mid 20s without having sex unless you are ugly as fuck

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Kraken
This is the most brutal blackpill that I have had to swallow in recent times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, IceCutter, nausea and 2 others
If you didn't decide to see a hooker by then you're probably low T also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, IceCutter and Exafc
glad im not as ugly as i think...

If you didn't decide to see a hooker by then you're probably low T also
I have had sex but I got to 24 before it happened
my t levels are low though they are 490 ish, I got it tested a year ago. My gains after years of gymcelling are laughable, pretty much what a normie could do in 3 months jfl.
---
I can't believe incels.is wouldn't approve my account, I subhumanity mog most the people there, half of them are youngcels who will be normies in a few years anyway.

18 is the cut off, man

Disagree. Tinder has changed things. Over a third of ethnics (not counting blacks) are incel. Is a full third of ethnics ugly as fuck? No, they are merely not chad. The only reason almost all men got to have sex by their mid 20's historically is because of arranged marriages. Now that this is dead, inceldom is skyrocketing.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Cope af

Ill never get laid until ill be able to betabuxx some single mother. And since im not doing this, ill never get laid at all

• +1
Reactions: Slob, nausea and kobecel
I have had sex but I got to 24 before it happened
my t levels are low though they are 490 ish, I got it tested a year ago. My gains after years of gymcelling are laughable, pretty much what a normie could do in 3 months jfl.
---
I can't believe incels.is wouldn't approve my account, I subhumanity mog most the people there, half of them are youngcels who will be normies in a few years anyway.
how to increase test levels naturally?

how to increase test levels naturally?

Eat liver, take vit d3 (sunlight is better but it ages you), sleep, shine redlight on your nutsack.
Everything else seems like cope to me.

i probably wont until then or longer since im a christian

25, still a virgin

It is over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nausea and Bengt
still virgin at about 20

and my looks will just deteriorate

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
yeh

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Cope mentalceldom is real

• +1
Reactions: fobos and crmsxg
This is the most brutal blackpill that I have had to swallow in recent times.

I was cold approached by girls in HS and college, still ended a 27 year old virgin.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Yummyinmytummy, kobecel and 1 other person
Yeah, HS is actually easy mode. I knew a lot of kids that got gfs that were basically subhuman. After HS, good fucking luck though - at 18 they get Tinder, realize their SMV and then anyone who isnt Chad dies alone or cuckbuxx. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and IceCutter
Yeah, HS is actually easy mode. I knew a lot of kids that got gfs that were basically subhuman. After HS, good fucking luck though - at 18 they get Tinder, realize their SMV and then anyone who isnt Chad dies alone. Brutal.
I'm in HS currently yet I never had a gf... Also currently I don't think any foids are attracted to me.

im 17 and i want to rope already will not survive past 20 most likely unless my dick grows to 15cm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, nausea and SikKunt
I'm in HS currently yet I never had a gf... Also currently I don't think any foids are attracted to me.

Might be different now, tbh. My Freshman year was 10 years ago - I'm ancientcel

• +1
I don't know, probably lower because I've been cutting for a couple weeks
How much do you weigh currently and how gymmaxxed are you? In other words are you Bigg?

How much do you weigh currently and how gymmaxxed are you? In other words are you Bigg?
No I'm tiny, I got down to 148lbs @ 6 foot but I've been carbingup so I'm probably mid 150s atm.

• +1
True if you're a loner and don't socialize

Average looking & loner = incel
Average looking & social = You will have sex sometimes

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Slob and SikKunt
Over for many men.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and nausea
Disagree. Tinder has changed things. Over a third of ethnics (not counting blacks) are incel. Is a full third of ethnics ugly as fuck? No, they are merely not chad. The only reason almost all men got to have sex by their mid 20's historically is because of arranged marriages. Now that this is dead, inceldom is skyrocketing.
Lol yes, more than that actually

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: elfmaxx and Slob