it’s obvious what clavicular and pneumo are trying to do

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

mog never stop
it’s pretty obvious ngl
Clavicular and pnumeo (idk how to spell his name idc) are attempting to become the next faces of looksmaxxing
Despite the copers on here (and there are plenty) looksmaxxing is not going away anytime soon
So those two are gonna capatilize through recruitment and restriction

Clavicular is going to keep mentioning org on his yt and tt
This is going to bring in an influx of greycels and newgens
This forum will only get more popular and soon the news will catch on. They’ve already been talking about it, especially with syrian .
Then your avg normie is going to come across here, see the… for lack of a better term… “controversial” things here and soon this website will get shit down

But that’s by design.
Clavy and friends will then say “go to my discord and social media to keep up to date on looksmaxxing content”
And then finally the “buy my course bro” will come in

then he makes money grifting
You thought the grifting stopped with the redpill?
Nah son, blackpill grifters are on the rise

I’m not even saying it’s a bad idea per se….
But it’s just what they’re doing
I mean why else would he went foids and homosexuals (Ak fags) and transgenders on this forum? He wants to “blow up the spot” so to speak on purpose

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: agentq123, icetraebald, Xangsane and 20 others
Bro clavy doesnt have long left with how his brain is combined with the drugs and steroids.
dont even know hwo the other dude is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, fuse, edodalic29 and 8 others
that would be too high iq for them, seeing their behaviour on here i would guess they mostly just want to attention seek to make their ego better.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, BlackpillRemedy, <6PSLcel and 4 others
Why he interviewed syrianpsycho after calling him a grifter with a horseface on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, Newday*V3 and <6PSLcel
it’s pretty obvious ngl
Clavicular and pnumeo (idk how to spell his name idc) are attempting to become the next faces of looksmaxxing
Despite the copers on here (and there are plenty) looksmaxxing is not going away anytime soon

This forum will only get more popular and soon the news will catch on. They’ve already been talking about it, especially with syrian .
Then your avg normie is going to come across here, see the… for lack of a better term… “controversial” things here and soon this website will get shit down

But that’s by design.
Clavy and friends will then say “go to my discord and social media to keep up to date on looksmaxxing content”

I mean why else would he went foids and homosexuals (Ak fags) and transgenders on this forum? He wants to “blow up the spot” so to speak on purpose
I predict this site will get shut down , once the normies see one of the cp threads (or other rlly controversial threads) and reports it to the police its over and the website will get shutdown and some of us all will go on a watchlist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell and got.daim
@pneumocystosis is site og though. dont hate on him.

it's different with @Clavicular since he is a tiktokcel

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, <6PSLcel and got.daim
I predict this site will get shut down , once the normies see one of the cp threads (or other rlly controversial threads) and reports it to the police its over and the website will get shutdown and some of us all will go on a watchlist
incels.is is way more edgy and its still not down

• +1
Reactions: agentq123 and <6PSLcel
Bro clavy doesnt have long left with how his brain is combined with the drugs and steroids.
dont even know hwo the other dude is
LMFAO caging. Btw who is the girl in your pfp?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
it’s pretty obvious ngl

But that’s by design.

High iq for realising this, idk why I didn’t realise this was the case sooner.

that would be too high iq for them, seeing their behaviour on here i would guess they mostly just want to attention seek to make their ego better.
Never underestimate these niggas bhai, claviclecuck got mod status quite quick

it’s pretty obvious ngl

But that’s by design.

They literally have zero hobbies for their social media niche to be fucking LOOKSMAXXING
Both of them have been on roids and look skinny untrained nonblack men, they cant even make a fitness page or some shit

All they have is being HTN moggers facially which ill admit, their fans are incels and children jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, thebuffdon690 and <6PSLcel
They literally have zero hobbies for their social media niche to be fucking LOOKSMAXXING
Both of them have been on roids and look skinny untrained nonblack men, they cant even make a fitness page or some shit

All they have is being HTN moggers facially which ill admit, their fans are incels and children jfl
Pneumo does roids? He looks like an 8th grader

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
They will never find out about the Jb megathread

They will never find out about the Jb megathread
They might find the cp threads nigga, then we are cooked if some dalit posts cp again the jew feds are raping us all

• +1
Reactions: wowamat and gigell
Cope if you think your not on a watchlist already

i am . after i replied to a thread w cp and shit the fbi got me on the watchlist (i only replied to get it taken down)
If your high inhibition enough to care its no wonder you ain't slaying pussy. Chad wouldn't care about his posts

@pneumocystosis is site og though. dont hate on him.

it's different with @Clavicular since he is a tiktokcel

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Only incels would care

it’s pretty obvious ngl

But that’s by design.

Brocel they are not insertesting enough to fuel the looksmaxing trend and keep it alive.

Their success is directly tied to this community and the power dynamics are very unlikely to shift, since they base their content on our ideas, not the other way around.

Looksmaxing was massively popularized thanks to Mike Mew, Who instilled hope in recessed mfs (99% of the ugly people) that they could become good looking by doing stupid exercises.

Still, this community is likely to disappear as people exhaust the different copes that come out, giving it a bad rep as a scam community and a waste of time.

This forum will shut down and the members will mature or rope, so this specific community will disappear.

Then, years later, a new scam artist will appear and he’ll spawn a new looksmaxing community with a different culture from our own

Now sure how long the process will take but I expect it to happen the way I described it