it’s odd how IT feel sorry for us

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
Imagine waking up tomorrow as an “I watch my wife get fucked by Chad” reddit moderator

They dislike us because of our acknowledgement of the most important thing in the world, and that is the respect that is given to you according to your face, height, pheno and frame...

of course there’s some sick guys on here who advocate rape, murder etc which is wrong. but if you even hint that looks are the most important thing in your life, from friendships to relationships to work... they try to paint you as if you are ER like wtf lol

I feel blessed I haven’t been societally conditioned to not acknowledge something so obvious as “tall and good looking men do well. “ and that the average man has no chance other than to get a woman who’s pair bonding abilities are damaged

Just read these copes jfl. i can’t believe they think like this

Yes, because being an unemployed loser who lives with his parents and has no prospects for the future will definitely make you more appealing to women.

“They just don't seem to get that their 'shitposts' are just as bad as the rest of what they say. Their blackpill isnt a shitpost, is it..they believe in that. They believe in 'hypergamy'. And 'the wall' and the 'cock carousel'”

The wall exists, no denying it..

hypergamy DEFINITELY exists

the cock carousel also exists, it damages a females ability to pair bond with a man.. there’s nothing misogynistic about recognising that a lot of women in today’s world are not suitable for LTR, marriage, having kids.. why would they be? They have far too many options to settle for anything less than the cream of the crop; and that even good looking men who aren’t the top of the top are disregarded, and unloved in modern society

i legit wouldn’t trade 3 more inches of height and 1 more PSL to have a cucktear mindset.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 3202, Pietrosiek and 4 others
0 replies but 4 reactions

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer