• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, shalomnigga, PsychoH and 8 others
whyd he rope?
Is it true bgm bullied him into roping

• +1
Reactions: Charisma, PsychoH and plukee
whyd he rope?
Is it true bgm bullied him into roping
He committed suicide on train tracks. Worse part about it is according to his mum he phoned her to tell her that he’s sorry for everything and as a parent I couldn’t live with that guilt on me for life. Bgm bullied him it was honestly mostly the forum in general but he killed himself cause of other reasons he got bullied severely in school for most of his life and this girl showed interest in him at first then lost feelings for him and he never got to meet her.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, Charisma, PsychoH and 4 others
what happened?

He committed suicide on train tracks. Worse part about it is according to his mum he phoned her to tell her that he’s sorry for everything and as a parent I couldn’t live with that guilt on me for life. Bgm bullied him it was honestly mostly the forum in general but he killed himself cause of other reasons he got bullied severely in school for most of his life and this girl showed interest in him at first then lost feelings for him and he never got to meet her.
Thats sad af

• +1
Reactions: plukee
  • So Sad
@Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
Thats sad af
Yep. It’s how your treated in life if autistic and ugly and I’ve gone through similar to him tbh. Im suprised how im still alive

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, greycel and jinnu
You’re a good guy OP
Hopefully he’s up there with his Stacy wife

• Love it

is he talking about schery in this reply to his thread? are people seriously this heartless?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: plukee, glaruz, Bonecel01 and 1 other person
You’re a good guy OP
Hopefully he’s up there with his Stacy wife
Im not a good person. No one on this forum is good. I just have higher EQ than most people on here in that i have sympathy for those who struggle. Most people here are edgelords or wannabe be dark triads

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, AverageCurryEnjoyer, GabachoCopium and 2 others
forever at peace 🕊️

28/06/06 - 02/06/23
his birthday was 28 december it wasn't this month, should be 28.12.06 - 02.06.23
but anyway rest in peace

• +1
Reactions: greycel
his birthday was 28 december it wasn't this month, should be 28.12.06 - 02.06.23
but anyway rest in peace
My bad bro. 😬

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and greycel
Im not a good person. No one on this forum is good. I just have higher EQ than most people on here in that i have sympathy for those who struggle. Most people here are edgelords or wannabe be dark triads
You’re a good person man.
A lot of people on this site are not as terrible as we make them out to be either.. it’s unfortunate that most are here because society has rejected them one way or another

And with the culture on this site. Some people like you say dig deeper and deeper, chasing the wrong stuff
Few have that durable mentality that you do
Most change

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, jinnu and plukee
You’re a good person man.
A lot of people on this site are not as terrible as we make them out to be either.. it’s unfortunate that most are here because society has rejected them one way or another

And with the culture on this site. Some people like you say dig deeper and deeper, chasing the wrong stuff
Few have that durable mentality that you do
Most change
You’re absolutely correct. A large majority of this forum is autistic. Even if you’re atleast okay looking and tall but with autism you’re still gonna face shit in life. Nothing can ever really compensate for it and I understand why these people would come here.

And you’re right most do change and realise it eventually

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and greycel
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, plukee and greycel
Hope he slays now in Gandy heaven

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Who’s next @Blackgymmax :feelshah:?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, plukee and sub5c3l

Music to remember him in this thread as I forgot to add

Who’s next @Blackgymmax :feelshah:?
I like to be a narcy fag sometimes on this forum but if that guy genuinely made that kid rope what a disgusting repulsive person he is

• +1
Reactions: Melly, Charisma and plukee
His death is a tragedy. He didnt deserve death and he shouldve lived.
Rest in peace

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and plukee
His death is a tragedy. He didnt deserve death and he shouldve lived.
Rest in peace
Id pin this if i could. Mods need to add a pinning feature. Although it would be useless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back