[Its Over] 28yr. Old Virgin Finally Gets GF, Gets Herpes

Velvet

Velvet

Silver

This man must absolutely have the WORST luck of all time. He has been a virgin for 28 years and has never had a girlfriend. Then the girl that becomes his very first girlfriend and takes his virginity ends up giving him herpes JFL. If there’s anything you should take away from this is to stay safe, you don’t wanna end up like this dude.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Bennett, MammothActuary and 4 others
Wrap your deli!!!

He looks like a high-tier normie....

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 2581
if Hed lost weight he’d be high tier normie

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
I had a herpes scare not that long ago and it made me genuinely suicidal

Thankfully I got tested and don’t have it

Stay safe boyos

• +1
Reactions: Velvet
Get outta there you have no place sexually with your hooked crooked curry nose
I see so many Chad-lites on a daily basis. Rarely do I see Chads. The other day I saw a Chad sitting in a tram and we made eye contact and I died inside. He looked a lot like Manu Rios.

I see so many Chad-lites on a daily basis. Rarely do I see Chads. The other day I saw a Chad sitting in a tram and we made eye contact and I died inside. He looked a lot like Manu Rios.
Be chad or die trying tbh.

Time to get under the knife

Be chad or die trying tbh.

Time to get under the knife
I'm stubborn as fuark, I don't want it. Although I do get some attention from gl girls, I wonder how much that would increase if I got a rhinoplasty ngl. Like I said in another thread my blackpilled friend rated me 3.5 PSL but said I could've been PSL 6 with normal nose. Jfl.

This man must absolutely have the WORST luck of all time. He has been a virgin for 28 years and has never had a girlfriend. Then the girl that becomes his very first girlfriend and takes his virginity ends up giving him herpes JFL. If there’s anything you should take away from this is to stay safe, you don’t wanna end up like this dude.
mqdefault.jpg

And the blackpill is right one more time. Fwark. THE WHORE RIDES THE CHAD'S COCK CAROUSEL ON HER PRIME YEARS, GETS 500 STDs AND SETTLE WITH A SUBHUMAN AFTER THAT HOLY JESUS I FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD AND WOMEN