@ranierean ur excuse?

756BF865 F480 4023 AF8A 2A09875882D9

That voice is coming out of this

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Hades, Manletmachine and 5 others

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 32423 and Deleted member 29581
jfl imagine sitting on the bus and randomly hearing some distressed somali start ranting about the racepill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Jamaldickjavontus, nope and 2 others
I can already tell his autism from the way he speaks, nigga sounds like he was an urkcel and did jutsus and kamehamehas in the hallways

Thugmaxxing is law 💪🏿
this nigga ran through the hallways on some Naruto shit blud

Naruto Parkour GIF by Storyful

• JFL
Reactions: nope and Kamui
Lol no fucking way that’s your voice

you don’t sound how you look

do you get shit from hood niggas for being an Oreo/urkel?

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Kamui

Of course. All the time

“Don’t be black!” Nah bro it’s not don’t be black just don’t be you 💀💀💀
Don’t be a cockblocker subhuman who ruin’s peoples slays

He’s not hood or else he’d not be resorting to cockblocking ppl

Ofc he’s one of these nerdy black dirty subhumans

Of course. All the time

I hate when mf blackcels try to project on all us other BBCs by saying shit like this when it’s blatantly obvious why they can’t get pussy

If you are a normal average run of the mill black guy and not NT, gymmaxxed, nichemaxxed, or minimum average height you will not get pussy at ALL, if you deviate from what is acceptable you will NOT get ANY pussy (being a nerdy blackcel who’s into “weird” shit like anime)

Black SMV in the west relies on the fact that we are fetishized which is why we can get pussy despite having a subhuman pheno, legit if OP stopped looking like he debates on which anime character would win in a fight I would guarantee he’d be able to get some pussy lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, nope, Sny and 3 others
Time to vitiligomaxx and do a Michael Jackson

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
I hate when mf blackcels try to project on all us other BBCs by saying shit like this when it’s blatantly obvious why they can’t get pussy

If you are a normal average run of the mill black guy and not NT, gymmaxxed, nichemaxxed, or minimum average height you will not get pussy at ALL, if you deviate from what is acceptable you will NOT get ANY pussy (being a nerdy blackcel who’s into “weird” shit like anime)

Black SMV in the west relies on the fact that we are fetishized which is why we can get pussy despite having a subhuman pheno, legit if OP stopped looking like he debates on which anime character would win in a fight I would guarantee he’d be able to get some pussy lmao
it’s tight when you can hear it in his voice innit. i mean, i was there once: fro, watched anime, beat off 3-4 times a day and played fighting games. there’s more to life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, nope, Sprinkles and 1 other person
it’s tight when you can hear it in his voice innit. i mean, i was there once: fro, watched anime, beat off 3-4 times a day and played fighting games. there’s more to life
LMFAO word, black smash player pheno is giga brutal, 1000% guarantee you will get no pussy, if you aren’t thug, masc, athlete , or prettyboy as a black guy you will NEVER get pussy since all we really are is a fetish

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nope, klip11, Deleted member 32423 and 2 others
LMFAO word, black smash player pheno is giga brutal, 1000% guarantee you will get no pussy, if you aren’t thug, masc, athlete , or prettyboy as a black guy you will NEVER get pussy since all we really are is a fetish
View attachment 2358521
Nonsense
I'm shaved with braids, still jack shit

Yeah I’ll admit it’s just seething from us urkel nerds.

Yeah I’ll admit it’s just seething from us urkel nerds.
It's really not. I've known gl blacks who get jack shit compared to whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Pikabro
Sounds autistic

He’s not even bad looking he just needs to get a haircut

Post a pic of u now

Either 1. You live in a racist city where BBC niche doesn’t work or 2. Those “gl” blacks aren’t actually gl
3. you're coping

Nah it's real; even tyrones do struggle

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234

Just use a Tyrone against a Chad theory bro

Yeah no fucking shit if you make an ethnic Chad white they’d slay more than they already do, jfl if you think a nigga like Austin Dunham would actually have probably having sex with foids on a daily basis cuz of the fact that he’s black lmao

IMG 5703

10 less likes than a white chad is not struggling, you’re truly delusional and need to run a tinder experiment if you think Tyrone struggles

Attachments

• IMG_0047.jpeg
    IMG_0047.jpeg
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0046.jpeg
    IMG_0046.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope and dimorphism
JWB but white birth rates are plummeting.