Its over boyos.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
Women are nothing but flesh, not worthy of companionship. She will keep all her exes on her phone, post half naked bikini pics broadcastes world wide and her father will cuck and not do anything.

its completely over, you have 0 chance at a successful LTR unless u are psl 8 and blackpilled, and u found her in a barn in some city with population of 10.

Completely over for ltrs
Do not attempt them. Warning

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel and SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 1089
Women are nothing but flesh, not worthy of companionship. She will keep all her exes on her phone, post half naked bikini pics broadcastes world wide and her father will cuck and not do anything.

its completely over, you have 0 chance at a successful LTR unless u are psl 8 and blackpilled, and u found her in a barn in some city with population of 10.

Completely over for ltrs
Do not attempt them. Warning
why u so angry u inkewll

fonzee98

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Screenshot 2020 04 24 16 09 22 846 commiuigallery
ive literally done crazy shit for this 5'2 hoe. Girls are evil

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
It's fucking hard. It's like fighting with your own ego. Trying to be above her. It's so painful bro
The mental battle isnt worth a piece of puss. Especially a used one that was never taught how to behave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
The mental battle isnt worth a piece of puss. Especially a used one that was never taught how to behave
Teach me how to deal with these hoes man. Post another thread

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Vitruvian
was she virgin and pious ?
If not, not worth the time spent.
I've got in the close past, a good amount of decent looking white girls that were interested but lol at settling to anything that is not pious and virgin.
You want me to be a beta cuck ?

Also, op, that's what your "gf' did ?

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
was she virgin and pious ?
If not, not worth the time spent.
I've got in the close past, a good amount of decent looking white girls that were interested but lol at settling to anything that is not pious and virgin.
You want me to be a beta cuck ?

Also, op, that's what your "gf' did ?
Yes. She has exes who she doesn't talk to but probably keeps incase the relationship fails, she can go back to sucking dick. I fucking hate whores,
I literally cannot imagine talking to another girl and for some reason this fatherless cum dump thinks its "normal" to keep people in ur life.

over, i will never feel empathy for a toilet again

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Tylermax and Deleted member 3043
Yes. She has exes who she doesn't talk to but probably keeps incase the relationship fails, she can go back to sucking dick. I fucking hate whores,
I literally cannot imagine talking to another girl and for some reason this fatherless cum dump thinks its "normal" to keep people in ur life.

over, i will never feel empathy for a toilet again
a bad father or cuck one is a total no for ltring a girl.
I have a huge list of no to a girl to not end in your situation bro. become a standardcel.
Was she fucking virgin and pious ? I don't think so, since you said she had exes.
Jfl bro you can only blame your sex drive and iq to settling this.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
I have a huge list of no to a girl to not end in your situation bro. become a standardcel.
Was she fucking virgin and pious ? I don't think so, since you said she had exes.
I agree, standards are everything for LTR. I dont believe they are possible anymore. Not going to look for unicorns

• So Sad

What's your list look like? I want to incorporate it

• +1
I agree, standards are everything for LTR. I dont believe they are possible anymore. Not going to look for unicorns
bro, that's why with my look, and future statut and money i hope, i'll find it in my ethnic origin, they do exist.
What's your list look like? I want to incorporate it
-virgin
-not older than 20 max
- pious from a well known family for it - and traditional strong parents that won't let her act like a modern female
- you need to talk to her for months to know most things if not everything, understanding her whole behaviour.
- ideally that has no connection with internet or so, or don't like it - either way you have to delete ideally any network app with pics of both of you, and if she was on dating app it's a big no.
- testing her personnality and behaviour, she has to be ideally submissive, not complain on stupid stuffs and sensitive - ideally super sensitive girls are the best to LTR.

that's a good start

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, LordGodcat and Vitruvian