Reactions: Deleted member 2227
does our overlord post here too?
:feelswhat:
Download

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and lookismfugee
He just needs to lose weight tbh he has potential
Yeah if someone’s fat idk why your complaining about being incel it’s technically volcel

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Yeah if someone’s fat idk why your complaining about being incel it’s technically volcel
Almost every guy here is volcel considering a average looking guy can fuck some obese landwhale girl.

tbh you cant call yourself a looksmaxxer when you arent atleast trying to hit 15% bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2581
Almost every guy here is volcel considering a average looking guy can fuck some obese landwhale girl.

tbh you cant call yourself a looksmaxxer when you arent atleast trying to hit 15% bodyfat
Legit.
A lot of them could probably even get a averagely attractive girl but they want MUH WHITE STACY OR DEATH jfl bro your just cucking yourself

Legit.
A lot of them could probably even get a averagely attractive girl but they want MUH WHITE STACY OR DEATH jfl bro your just cucking yourself
As a white guy living in europe. Average white girl is pretty overrated on this forum tbh.

They look good but are not gigastacies like some people here obsess over them.

As a white guy living in europe. Average white girl is pretty overrated on this forum tbh.

They look good but are not gigastacies like some people here obsess over them.
I tried saying that to them but they have the opinion every average white girl is a gigastacy because they don’t leave the house

I tried saying that to them but they have the opinion every average white girl is a gigastacy because they don’t leave the house
Tbh i believe it also has to do with selfhate bro. Alot of guys here that obsess over them are ethnic guys and they hate being their ethnicity so they want their kids to be mixed raced so they look less ethnic.

Quite horrible point of view imo

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2581
Out of this world IQ conclusion, not like everybody already knew.
tenor.gif

cucktears iq
Keep crying for me with your low t passive aggressive remarks
6CB69C01 0B35 4B43 A8BE 2CFF8838BD86