It's Over@ female co-workers say I am wierd

saffacel

saffacel

spinning my wheels
So yet another woman at work asked me if I have a girlfriend, this is after I had been asked this question twice in the past month, which included the question if ever had a gf. So I asked the girl I sit next to why are people (mostly women) are obsessed with this question and she said its because how weird I am and they are like there is no way this guy has a gf hence the questions.

It's truly over. This is despite one older coworker calling me good looking but shes a landwhale about 10 years older than me. So what can weirdcels do to stand a chance

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, socialcel, ManletBlackcel and 8 others
they all think you are gay

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Nick.Harte
they want you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and poopoohead
they all think you are gay
I have sort of hit on quite a few of them so don't think that's the case, and they laugh at me when I thirst over them when they showing cleavage and shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, poopoohead and goatedjordan23
I have sort of hit on quite a few of them so don't think that's the case, and they laugh at me when I thirst over them when they showing cleavage and shit
wow you are a massive weirdo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren and Nick.Harte
they want you
I have actually seen good signs from one of them, who has been more talkative despite getting confirmation I never had a gf but risky game asking them out but in my situation I must just say fuck it and take a chance

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Nigga what? To them, you seem desperate and weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, socialcel, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
bro has named himself after a murderer and I am the weird one. Trying to change your situation by going after them is not weird bro
wow you are a massive weirdo

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Jamaldickjavontus
Show them your muscles

• JFL
Nigga what? To them, you seem desperate and weird
to be fair, my supervisor and my best friend from work say I am weird maybe I should just roll with it. any one know weird guy game

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and flippasav
bro has named himself after a murderer and I am the weird one. Trying to change your situation by going after them is not weird bro
you are weird annoying kid . wow it would be a horror to work together with such bastard

• JFL
Over for you lil blud

Its all looks bro
If it was a weird chad they’d all be mirin

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, poopoohead, Deleted member and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel
Ur probably just ugly bro

• +1
So yet another woman at work asked me if I have a girlfriend, this is after I had been asked this question twice in the past month, which included the question if ever had a gf. So I asked the girl I sit next to why are people (mostly women) are obsessed with this question and she said its because how weird I am and they are like there is no way this guy has a gf hence the questions.

It's truly over. This is despite one older coworker calling me good looking but shes a landwhale about 10 years older than me. So what can weirdcels do to stand a chance
if they ask you this question you know its over
nobody who is attractive and not a teenanger gets asked this question

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and Nick.Harte
Ur probably just ugly bro
Yeah. Even if he was shy, they would’ve had sympathy for him and not try to ruin his rep in the workplace.Fimd out a somewhat attractive guy is a virgin ? Damn, they would’ve popped his cherry

one girl asked wheres her rose on valentines day, maybe there is some hope, and she knows I am interested in her.

how old are you/them? @saffacel

Last edited: