Its over for crypto, don’t invest in it

qazw

qazw

Heightism > Racism
So the real reason bitcoin skyrocketed in price was because it could be used to launder money, avoid taxes and buy drugs on the dark web. However, governments have finally started to regulate crypto and soon it will be much harder to use it for illegal stuff, making it useless. When that happens, the price will plummet as it has no purpose anymore.

Furthermore, the crypto hype has died off and it has garnered a bad reputation. Most people associate it with scammers, gambling and rug pulls nowadays, and so invest in other stuff like stocks instead. If no one wants to invest in it, the price will decrease.

The days of getting rich off crypto are over. Don’t invest in this stuff because it is dying. Tbh I think this crypto section of the forum should be replaced by a stock market trading section instead.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RICHCELDOM, User28823, jué and 3 others
Not even true + ETFs + legal tender in el Salvador + Bolivia + DR congo

Keep coping with fiat money

• +1
Reactions: FBl
If you meant shitcoins then yes

legal tender in el Salvador + Bolivia + DR congo
Not exactly a strong argument :lul:

It's only real use is for illegal stuff since it is harder to track than regular money

True. Recently the Ceo of Telegram aka the shiller of many meme coins has been jailed under huge money laundering charges causing a huge drop

• +1
Reactions: qazw
You don't need to use btc for illegal staff, because you have better options like monero, xrp, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow, aids, qazw and 1 other person
Not exactly a strong argument :lul:

It's only real use is for illegal stuff since it is harder to track than regular money
There's hyperinflation in the surrounding countries. That's its use case and literally the reason why it was created. To protect you from money printing and inflation.

Illegal use is <5% of its usage. Us dollar is the main currency for drug money.

• +1
Not exactly a strong argument
Uh what?
It went from ignored to laughed at to banned (attempted) to a country making it legal tender to multiple ETFs.

It shows growth and acceptance as its own asset class.

• +1
So the real reason bitcoin skyrocketed in price was because it could be used to launder money, avoid taxes and buy drugs on the dark web. However, governments have finally started to regulate crypto and soon it will be much harder to use it for illegal stuff, making it useless. When that happens, the price will plummet as it has no purpose anymore.

Furthermore, the crypto hype has died off and it has garnered a bad reputation. Most people associate it with scammers, gambling and rug pulls nowadays, and so invest in other stuff like stocks instead. If no one wants to invest in it, the price will decrease.

The days of getting rich off crypto are over. Don’t invest in this stuff because it is dying. Tbh I think this crypto section of the forum should be replaced by a stock market trading section instead.
Jfl, crypto in 10 years will be implemented in everyday transactions its so much more than js illegal stuff

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
This is a dumb take.

Stocks existed long before crypto. And crypto is just stocks but on the internet. Crypto has a huge future. Businesses opening up as a crypto instead of a stock will have a huge advantage over their stock competitor, since they have global availability and 24/7 trading automation. So... You're completely wrong.

Bitcoin didn't even need to be used for money laundering or illegal activities to succeed. It was the only crypto around during it's inception and there were enough buyers to pump it, buy back the dip, and keep it growing. People will throw money at anything. Now that there's thousands of cryptos there's just less money inflow coming into newer coins due to market share fragmentation, so they need to provide something new to remain competitive and see huge levels of success. So just another dumb take you're making.

Crypto has a very bright future and being a bear on the whole market is just going to lead you to lost opportunities for future alt coins bigs that success. There's many coins out there right now and that will later come out that will give you back $1000 for every $1 you put in as little as 8 or even 5 years. Stop being lazy, do research, understand the market and the technology behind it, and acquire wealth through investing.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks and qazw
This is a dumb take.

Stocks existed long before crypto. And crypto is just stocks but on the internet. Crypto has a huge future. Businesses opening up as a crypto instead of a stock will have a huge advantage over their stock competitor, since they have global availability and 24/7 trading automation. So... You're completely wrong.

Bitcoin didn't even need to be used for money laundering or illegal activities to succeed. It was the only crypto around during it's inception and there were enough buyers to pump it, buy back the dip, and keep it growing. People will throw money at anything. Now that there's thousands of cryptos there's just less money inflow coming into newer coins due to market share fragmentation, so they need to provide something new to remain competitive and see huge levels of success. So just another dumb take you're making.

Crypto has a very bright future and being a bear on the whole market is just going to lead you to lost opportunities for future alt coins bigs that success. There's many coins out there right now and that will later come out that will give you back $1000 for every $1 you put in as little as 8 or even 5 years. Stop being lazy, do research, understand the market and the technology behind it, and acquire wealth through investing.
But stocks have intrinsic value tho?

Not trying to be an ass

Not trying to be an ass
They do but so many stocks are so disconnected to their intrinsic value now they are purely based on hype and liquidity, and those stocks are pretty similar bitcoin tbh.

Some of those stocks, especially in China or India pretty much have zero book value as well. Which is basically btc

• Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender
Crypto cannot be dead. It's about sending a deep message, which is rooted in crypto. It will not die unless the earth exolodes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and uksucks

Not trying to be an ass
There's nothing stopping from crypto also eventually having "intrinsic value" - which you likely mean have a legit business backing it. Functionally speaking, Crypto does what Stocks do... And more - in terms of trading.

So in theory, if the next company like Microsoft, Apple, or Nvidia wanted to start their crypto... They could. And they'd have a huge advantage against the three previously aforementioned because of global access and 24/7 trading automation.

Our interaction is the sole difference between the rich and the poor. The rich analyzes, predicts where the future is headed, and puts his money where he believes it's going - before the rest of the world does. The poor just bark the immediate present, have zero foresight - and then complain about inflation down that road. I guaran-fucking-tee you every single Bum in this thread, this site, and even the whole internet that bags on Crypto is

A. Almost certainly not doing well financially (unless they're a stocks veteran)

B. Complain about the devaluing nature of fiat and blame: immigrants, politicians, big corps, and relatives.

Have a winning mindset.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
There's nothing stopping from crypto also eventually having "intrinsic value" - which you likely mean have a legit business backing it. Functionally speaking, Crypto does what Stocks do... And more - in terms of trading.

So in theory, if the next company like Microsoft, Apple, or Nvidia wanted to start their crypto... They could. And they'd have a huge advantage against the three previously aforementioned because of global access and 24/7 trading automation.

Our interaction is the sole difference between the rich and the poor. The rich analyzes, predicts where the future is headed, and puts his money where he believes it's going - before the rest of the world does. The poor just bark the immediate present, have zero foresight - and then complain about inflation down that road. I guaran-fucking-tee you every single Bum in this thread, this site, and even the whole internet that bags on Crypto is

A. Almost certainly not doing well financially (unless they're a stocks veteran)

B. Complain about the devaluing nature of fiat and blame: immigrants, politicians, big corps, and relatives.

Have a winning mindset.
There's no mindset for my 200 $ net worth :lul:

There's no mindset for my 200 $ net worth :lul:
Fiat will always come and go your way, whether it be large or small amounts. You'd be surprised how quickly it adds up when you finally build discipline and start investing. For instance, before I started investing I never had more than $2,200 at any one given time. And when I did have $2000+ (only twice in my life) I got it all in one sitting and blew it all immediately.

The moment I took control of my life and said "I'm gonna start investing for and escape this matrix once and for all - six months after I made that decision I now have $3000-$4000 depending on how the market is that day (crypto is that volatile). And I'm gonna keep DCA'ing for a little while longer. Just adding myself up to this amount while good the main goal is to 100-1000x myself and achieve financial freedom.

But the point is, the right time to invest will always be "now" and never "when I'm rich" and if and when you ever decide to make that decision, you'll see as the years go by... You actually start to accumulate fortune.

As if muh cryptos are not centralized
It depends on the coin, and it's age. Newer coins will always have a degree of centralization around them because the devs need to steer it in the right direction and build it's utility, community, economy, and awareness. Obviously BTC is going to be the most decentralized because there's already hundreds of billions TVL and almost nobody owns three digits worth of it anymore.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Fiat will always come and go your way, whether it be large or small amounts. You'd be surprised how quickly it adds up when you finally build discipline and start investing. For instance, before I started investing I never had more than $2,200 at any one given time. And when I did have $2000+ (only twice in my life) I got it all in one sitting and blew it all immediately.

The moment I took control of my life and said "I'm gonna start investing for and escape this matrix once and for all - six months after I made that decision I now have $3000-$4000 depending on how the market is that day (crypto is that volatile). And I'm gonna keep DCA'ing for a little while longer. Just adding myself up to this amount while good the main goal is to 100-1000x myself and achieve financial freedom.

But the point is, the right time to invest will always be "now" and never "when I'm rich" and if and when you ever decide to make that decision, you'll see as the years go by... You actually start to accumulate fortune.
I have no income bro

It is owned by centralized institutions
Your mindset is rooted in poverty. Your unwillingness to have your money shared with others, such as Black rock is why you'll die a poor man and blame the rest of the world for it.

You have either a barely above water financial net worth, or completely broke, and you want to hoard everything to yourself, hence you're locked to hodling fiat that will wither away in value anyways. What the fuck do you think centralized institutions can do to BTC that would negatively impact small investors? Sell? They'd just cause a 5-10% dip and it would recover a month later and triple in the years to come meanwhile fiat will continue getting inflated and devalue no matter what.

Money isn't the place to be low IQ and I encourage you to gain some IQ points.

• JFL
Your mindset is rooted in poverty. Your unwillingness to have your money shared with others, such as Black rock is why you'll die a poor man and blame the rest of the world for it.

You have either a barely above water financial net worth, or completely broke, and you want to hoard everything to yourself, hence you're locked to hodling fiat that will wither away in value anyways. What the fuck do you think centralized institutions can do to BTC that would negatively impact small investors? Sell? They'd just cause a 5-10% dip and it would recover a month later and triple in the years to come meanwhile fiat will continue getting inflated and devalue no matter what.

Money isn't the place to be low IQ and I encourage you to gain some IQ points.
I don't hold any FIAT. If anything, I profited with proto NFTs (game skins). Also, no money for your face, height, and frame but I understand those that "grind".

I don't hold any FIAT. If anything, I profited with proto NFTs (game skins). Also, no money for your face, height, and frame but I understand those that "grind".
What does money have to do with face, height, and frame? Stay focused.

• JFL
What does money have to do with face, height, and frame? Stay focused.
I have money now. Not much on a global scale but good enough for the world shithole that I rot in. Nothing changes. Health and robustness > everything but I do agree that money helps you by a lot.

I have money now. Not much on a global scale but good enough for the world shithole that I rot in. Nothing changes. Health and robustness > everything but I do agree that money helps you by a lot.
If you have money and all this robustness then go fuck bitches and quit discouraging youngsters from investing.

• JFL
Reactions: Lord Shadow and St.TikTokcel
first sentence and I already know your IQ is hovering between 60-80 points

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship