Its over for Ethnic Chad

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
If black pill got 100% anything right its JBW theory. It's over for Ethnic Chad/ Chadlite unless you are above a 6.5 PSL. Noticed that when white chad fishing that white chads get an insane amount of matches with all types of ethnicities and obv white foids as well. Every foid wants white chad dick in them. However, an interesting aspect happens with ethnic chads/chadlite they get fewer matches even when in PSL they mog the white chad. The ethnic chad/chadlite gets a higher success rate matching with ethnic/ black foids.

I suspect irl, when day to day interaction happens to be an ethnic chad/ chadlite, does not failo you as much as it does on tinder. As the foid has the opportunity to see your looks in motions as well as your personality. Personality gives a minor PSL boost IF YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING IRL disregarding status, money.

Requirements for Ethnic Chadlites/ Chad
PSL 6 IRL: can slay any girl irl except Instagram models. Will failo from slaying prime foids because of ethnicity
PSL 6.5 IRL can slay any girl irl and can slay on TInder any girl
PSL 7+: GIGA CHAD MODE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 4383, LordNorwood and 6 others
Water is wet. This is what i keep telling everyone.
Even maxxing your PSL out will only get you 1/10 of what a white guy your same looks level will get.

JBW.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Kade, Baller1 and 2 others
Water is wet. This is what i keep telling everyone.
Even maxxing your PSL out will only get you 1/10 of what a white guy your same looks level will get.

JBW.
only applies to online dating. IRL it does not matter what ethnicity you are if you are PSL 6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, .👽., Short Ugly and Brown and 3 others
Images 7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and BackFromTheMogging
only applies to online dating. IRL it does not matter what ethnicity you are if you are PSL 6
Cope. JBW is well and alive even IRL. Do apps exist in a vacuum? Everything online is still IRL.

I will say that the effects are a bit diminished IRL but JBW is true everywhere and in any context.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 4804 and Short Ugly and Brown
Feels about white

Mediterranean master race. fuck whites

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Truemaxxer
Cope. JBW is well and alive even IRL. Do apps exist in a vacuum? Everything online is still IRL.

I will say that the effects are a bit diminished IRL but JBW is true everywhere and in any context.
GIGA COPE IRL it does matter because foids get a chance to see your interactions with her. A foid would have no probem hooking up with a deathnic if hes NT and can defy his ethnic sterotypes. Online dating is different because literally the foid is taking a chance with you to meet up. She does not know if the ethniccel is a murderer or a predator

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player, Administrator, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
no

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and william
GIGA COPE IRL it does matter because foids get a chance to see your interactions with her. A foid would have no probem hooking up with a deathnic if hes NT and can defy his ethnic sterotypes. Online dating is different because literally the foid is taking a chance with you to meet up. She does not know if the ethniccel is a murderer or a predator
People who believe stereotypes online also believe them in real life. The effects are diminished but still there. Don’t underestimate racism and the power of media. JBW theory is true everywhere. Have you been to a club?

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
If black pill got 100% anything right its JBW theory. It's over for Ethnic Chad/ Chadlite unless you are above a 6.5 PSL. Noticed that when white chad fishing that white chads get an insane amount of matches with all types of ethnicities and obv white foids as well. Every foid wants white chad dick in them. However, an interesting aspect happens with ethnic chads/chadlite they get fewer matches even when in PSL they mog the white chad. The ethnic chad/chadlite gets a higher success rate matching with ethnic/ black foids.

I suspect irl, when day to day interaction happens to be an ethnic chad/ chadlite, does not failo you as much as it does on tinder. As the foid has the opportunity to see your looks in motions as well as your personality. Personality gives a minor PSL boost IF YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING IRL disregarding status, money.

PSL 6 IRL: can slay any girl irl except Instagram models. Will failo from slaying prime foids because of ethnicity
@Titbot , If it makes you feel any better, you're white.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
People who believe stereotypes online also believe them in real life. The effects are diminished but still there. Don’t underestimate racism and the power of media. JBW theory is true everywhere. Have you been to a club?
Yes I have but I am saying at PSL 6 ethnicity irl does not matter because she gets the chance to see how you act.

• +1
Yes I have but I am saying at PSL 6 ethnicity irl does not matter because she gets the chance to see how you act.
Ethnicity always matters but matters less in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Titbot
Ethnicity always matters but matters less in real life.
It matters WAY more irl, I live in a very diverse city and I've experienced this multiple times already.

• So Sad
It matters WAY more irl, I live in a very diverse city and I've experienced this multiple times already.
I have had luck with women in real life that would never give me a chance if they saw me online from just my pictures and ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Titbot
Maybe where you live not over here. A PSL 6 is slayer in real life and will have no problem hooking up with any foid because of personality hailos GL people

• +1
I have had luck with women in real life that would never give me a chance if they saw me online from just my pictures and ethnicity
Are you Indian or Bangladeshi?

Maybe where you live not over here. A PSL 6 is slayer in real life and will have no problem hooking up with any foid because of personality hailos GL people
Near a white PSL 6, no.

@Titbot, I'm not kidding though about you being white, you just look a bit gay (that's what my sister told me).

Last edited:
  • So Sad

Salludon can slay any girl in the world

Keep crying for his majesty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 4804
This is online dating only tho.
Ethnin chads can slay ethnic girls, which are gl too, f.e. latinas

As an above-average Indian, I agree with this.

With online dating my results with white girls pale in comparison to worse looking white guys.

However IRL I’ve been called good looking a lot and get attention from most girls.

• +1
Reactions: Baller1 and Deleted member 3202
As an above-average Indian, I agree with this.

With online dating my results with white girls pale in comparison to worse looking white guys.

However IRL I’ve been called good looking a lot and get attention from most girls.
Can i see your face bro

Daily reminder:
Not all whites are created equally.
When people say white they mean Anglo saxo and Nordic phynotypes.
They don't mean Subhuman bouncer phyno EE whites.