D

Deleted member 3902

Ah
5DC28A7B D726 4176 9493 0EBCFB3C6DC2
@obesecel
@Lifewasted
@6ft1

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
its over for obese german niggas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
dn understand

es ist vorbei

what's it say?

what's it say?
es ist vorbei
dn understand
Hi Guys,

currently nothing makes me hornier than the thought of the many young black boys who come to us and are full of juice and are eagerly awaited by our girls. The idea that as a white guy you can hardly land a stitch soon because the women are all devoted to the black stallions is just awesome. Girls, or black boys, please write me your experiences! Please also post photos on this topic!

LG

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Drugs
A3903206 699A 4E0C 91D0 B363BED33969

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 3902
Hi Guys,

currently nothing makes me hornier than the thought of the many young black boys who come to us and are full of juice and are eagerly awaited by our girls. The idea that as a white guy you can hardly land a stitch soon because the women are all devoted to the black stallions is just awesome. Girls, or black boys, please write me your experiences! Please also post photos on this topic!

LG
Nature is amazing! Blonde submissive girls awaiting black bull cock. It's just nature!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
hab kein einziges wort gelesen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Hi Guys,

LG

>Being German in 2020