It's over for kafirs (non-believers)

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

โ €
There is no ascension unless through God. Only those who bend the knee and submit to God will have the opportunity for eternal paradise. It never even began for kafirs but there is still yet time... all you have to do is SUBMIT to God. Bear witness that there is no God but Allah and Muhammad (PBUH) is his messenger.

Islam is the gift that was given to humanity by God. It makes life easy, it solves all the modern problems. Atheists and kafirs will be damned and are no friends of mine, inshallah we will revert the entire world and those who disagree will pay the jizyah tax. @SecularIslamist One country at a time ,we will first conquer this country day by day we are increasing in numbers and the kafirs are decreasing, we have already taken over multiple towns and cities, the PM of our capital is a Pakistani. Europe is slowly turning muslim, we are increasing in numbers and strength each day and there is nothing they can do about it. Luckily for them it is the path to heaven and they are being given a gift.

We must rid ourselves of sunak and the other idol worshippers and the jews.
@Turjela @emeraldglass

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, Manletmachine, SecularIslamist and 7 others
Good joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, boss8055, iblamechico and 9 others
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Eternal_

Attachments

• images (26).jpeg
    images (26).jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 0
  • images (26).jpeg
    images (26).jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 51576, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, murdah, Manletmachine and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and deadmanwalking
I just have a question, who created all this shit and who made me the way i am and chad the way he is?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and murdah
I just have a question, who created all this shit and who made me the way i am and chad the way he is?
Ur parents, ur enviroment. All babies God made look beautiful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Manletmachine, framemoggerr and 2 others
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Eternal_
DAJJAL IS COMING SOON
DAJJAL WILL HAVE HIGHEST SMV OF ALL TIME
ALL FOIDS WILL FOLLOW DAJJAL (UNIRONICALLY)
AND MOST IN HELL ARE FOIDS JFL

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, JohnDoe and Donquixote
DAJJAL IS COMING SOON
DAJJAL WILL HAVE HIGHEST SMV OF ALL TIME
ALL FOIDS WILL FOLLOW DAJJAL (UNIRONICALLY)
AND MOST IN HELL ARE FOIDS JFL
What an utter cope there Is no dajial

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
What an utter cope there Is no dajial
hes gonna be turbo manlet and hes gonna have an eye protruding like a grape
Hes also fat
Yet he has highest smv
Thoughts

• WTF
Reactions: Donquixote
hes gonna be turbo manlet and hes gonna have an eye protruding like a grape
Hes also fat
Yet he has highest smv
Thoughts
Dalit he is a dark triad mogger chad with Jewish iq

• JFL
Reactions: jinnu
God created everything, your looks are determined by genetics but also by environment, essentially epigenetics plays a more important role than people think. Babies are all beautiful, so are children before puberty.

God created everything, your looks are determined by genetics but also by environment, essentially epigenetics plays a more important role than people think. Babies are all beautiful, so are children before puberty.

That doesn't answer the question, life is pre determined, there is no free will, and the VAST majority of it is determined without your consent at birth by your genetic and your environment. It's not like serial killers woke up one day and willingly chose to become that, they just couldn't resist it, and nobody could have if they were in their shoes. So god coded them to go to hell, while god coded chad to have the most delectable life on earth and gave him a free ticket to heaven, for whatever reason huh?
Ur parents, ur enviroment. All babies God made look beautiful

Couldn't be laughing harder, yea except babies with deformities, which i was.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
That doesn't answer the question, life is pre determined, there is no free will, and the VAST majority of it is determined without your consent at birth by your genetic and your environment. It's not like serial killers woke up one day and willingly chose to become that, they just couldn't resist it, and nobody could have if they were in their shoes. So god coded them to go to hell, while god coded chad to have the most delectable life on earth and gave him a free ticket to heaven, for whatever reason huh?

Which deformity

Which deformity

Craniosynostosis, which was diagnosed way too late, which fucked up my face and my neurocranium. Shoutout to all my deformed bros, I guess god was drunk was something.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and try2beme

Life is pre-determined in the sense that God knows every decision you will make but we still have free will, that's the point, it's a test. Yes your genetics/environment shape most of you but it was meant to be, that is what god willed and we cannot comprehend the creators reasoning/thought process. Most serial killers are serial killers because of something traumatic that happened to them during their early years, it's well known, nobody is born a killer. Nobody is coded to go to hell as human beings are given free will and if we worship God and be good, we will go to heaven regardless of what we look like.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 72978
Kaffers as in black people
Kaffer as in the slur
I never knew there was a use for the word kaffer other than to call someone a spur jfl

Craniosynostosis, which was diagnosed way too late, which fucked up my face and my neurocranium. Shoutout to all my deformed bros, I guess god was drunk was something.
I wish I could see your face or skull shape. Do you send it in pms?

cant believe i was arguing with a goat plowing old head.

just for this i hope dustin makes that diseased inbred brain even more retarded than he alr is.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
cant believe i was arguing with a goat plowing old head.

just for this i hope dustin makes that diseased inbred brain even more retarded than he alr is.
lol

Worst place to post this on, it's like you're asking to be disrespected

Users who are viewing this thread

Back