It's over for many many many men

Deleted member 678

Deleted member 678

MSE Coper
Facial proportions, facial measurements,facial ratios are like 70% of attractiveness in your face. There's nothing you can do to change any of this. Not many people can truly ascend, it's the cold hard truth. If your ratios and proportions are fucked you can ascend maybe 1 to 1.5 PSL points AT MOST(if youre lucky). If you have the idea that you're gonna go from below average or average to a chadlite, you're living in a fantasy land, it's not going to happen.

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, Equinox and HumidVent
thanks bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 678
jfl pheno matters more.
I have near all perfect ratios, just some issues on soft features but that's pretty minor, i won't be chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 678
jfl pheno matters more.
I have near all perfect ratios, just some issues on soft features but that's pretty minor, i won't be chadlite.
are you curry?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 678
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
Facial proportions, facial measurements,facial ratios are like 70% of attractiveness in your face. There's nothing you can do to change any of this. Not many people can truly ascend, it's the cold hard truth. If your ratios and proportions are fucked you can ascend maybe 1 to 1.5 PSL points AT MOST(if youre lucky). If you have the idea that you're gonna go from below average or average to a chadlite, you're living in a fantasy land, it's not going to happen.
Many proportions and ratios can be changed with surgery for example bigonial:bizygomatic width ratio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678 and Deleted member 3043
Many proportions and ratios can be changed with surgery for example bigonial:bizygomatic width ratio
most can't tbh : IPD if over tier, pfl, medial canthus, midface ratio etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
you're midface length and ratios cant be changed which is probably most important thing in determining your attractiveness

jfl pheno matters more.
Dude I am curious to see how you look. Can you DM? You have fucking attractive ass girl on your DP and it's not fair. fuckkk

• So Sad
Midface ratio IF caused by long philtrum

Agree about ipd, pfl thats why eye area is king

• +1
good IPD and PFL are so important in attractiveness, maybe slightly more then midface length.

• Love it
Dude I am curious to see how you look. Can you DM? You have fucking attractive ass girl on your DP and it's not fair. fuckkk
i look fat now as you. But can dm leaner pic

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
but if caused by a long nose , then its over
Yeah

Also there is lateral box Osteotomy performed by dr sinn @Golden Glass which can change ipd, pfl and midface width look into it

Muh

Muh muh muh muh
Muhmuh muh mumuh
Muh

Muh muh muh
Mmmhuh mhuh

Yeah

Also there is lateral box Osteotomy performed by dr sinn @Golden Glass which can change ipd, pfl and midface width look into it
isnt lateral box osteotomy only performed on deformed patients and very hard to get a surgeon to do it?

i can ascend to normie by growing a beard, but i allways know what hides inside.
Fucking weak childish chin.

• +1