• JFL
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball
lips
jaw width
rounded jaw

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Brutal.. my jaw is round too. Maybe chewmaxxing can help
could be bf, even a percentage drop in bodyfat under 15% makes a huge difference to facial aesthetics. even half a prevent under like 13% makes. huge diff. this could be why

i’m not sure chewing is gonna make it not round, look at pitt or tom welling, huge massaters and v good jaw width but not sharp and angular. it’s the price you pay for having a wide jaw due to massager, but provided your low bf and have get hollows i don’t think it makes a difference. even if you don’t get hollows width matters far more than angularity

Post in thread 'chads don’t have angular jaws'
https://looksmax.org/threads/chads-dont-have-angular-jaws.947981/post-14388112

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and JohnDoe
Brutal.. my jaw is round too. Maybe chewmaxxing can help
No it will give you tmj and will make you loom even more bloated.
You need bimax.

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
could be bf, even a percentage drop in bodyfat under 15% makes a huge difference to facial aesthetics. even half a prevent under like 13% makes. huge diff. this could be why

i’m not sure chewing is gonna make it not round, look at pitt or tom welling, huge massaters and v good jaw width but not sharp and angular. it’s the price you pay for having a wide jaw due to massager, but provided your low bf and have get hollows i don’t think it makes a difference. even if you don’t get hollows width matters far more than angularity

reason i don't leanmaxx is because of my huge nose, it looks worse when my face is slimmer.

• +1
If cheek biting doesn't save you, it's over

i think it only like shit if your not sub 15% bf (which most people aren’t)
Chewing can make your jaw appear wider, but it wil always make you look more bloated.

Jaw angularity is mainly caused by outward gonions. A chew jaw is different than a gonion flare.

Besides that it will fuck your TMJ joint up which will give you severe problems later down the road.
It’s a sensitive joint and it can lead to condylar resorption if damaged which is very possible with chewing.

So my advice is: DON’T CHEW!

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
get off this forum and go enjoy some gay orgys you little greek boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ukraine1 and Asreixcumniggerball
Chewing can make your jaw appear wider, but it wil always make you look more bloated.

Jaw angularity is mainly caused by outward gonions. A chew jaw is different than a gonion flare.

Besides that it will fuck your TMJ joint up which will give you severe problems later down the road.
It’s a sensitive joint and it can lead to condylar resorption if damaged which is very possible with chewing.

So my advice is: DON’T CHEW!
pitt did tend to look pretty bloated a lot of the time, don’t u think?
IMG 1589
IMG 1590

• +1
pitt did tend to look pretty bloated a lot of the time, don’t u think?
View attachment 2980481View attachment 2980482
Yes, but he can get away with it because he has top tier genetics.

Even pitt would be better off without big masseters.

You are not Pitt, I am not pitt and many of us here don’t have genetics that come close to his. So stop comparing yourself to people with elite level genetics.

First pic mew
Second pic no mew
I am fucked
View attachment 2980209View attachment 2980210
chill out ima save you right now.
So your eyebrows are not dense enought i recommend castor oil to make them denser and then give them shape.
Tan, go to the sun more now thats summer and just tan
Fix that damn hair bro, it appears to be curly so search for some good hair products for your hair. Also change ur hairstyle.
Get better diet it will make your skin look better and overall great for you
Be FUCKING confident, just please change the hair:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: