its over for me

Saisei

Saisei

akuma
my life has been wasted away by my bad decisions there is no going back i have cooked my life and idk how to get a social life i told this bitch who led me on that im a loner and she said come out more like im just declining all the people that are making plans with me like women brain cannot fathom male lonliness i shouldve just stayed a normie ofc she is just saying that to be nice she doesnt care about me she has 100 friends who like her since shes popular so im just sad at my current life and choices ive made

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Darkeningstar
yap yap yap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky and Ali_thamaxillalover
my life has been wasted away by my bad decisions there is no going back i have cooked my life and idk how to get a social life i told this bitch who led me on that im a loner and she said come out more like im just declining all the people that are making plans with me like women brain cannot fathom male lonliness i shouldve just stayed a normie ofc she is just saying that to be nice she doesnt care about me she has 100 friends who like her since shes popular so im just sad at my current life and choices ive made
Opening up to females is often a wrong choice, but I think you know that.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Opening up to females is often a wrong choice, but I think you know that.
yeah i did it bc it was already over by that point so its not like my chances changed

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and BeanletMogger
just buy a wife