It's over for me

AncapDeathSquad

AncapDeathSquad

Completely mentally ill and schizoidcel
Im genetic trash with mixed shit fhenotype, also im framecel, sociopath and schizoid, probably gonna rope if surgery doesnt work on me. However only advange im white and 6'1 ft

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Lev Peshkov
Are you @AncapFAG?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Not ok boyo, It's over, Many incel or incel in denial cope with one Itis but i didnt have a one Itis in my life, my only one Itis are just final fantasy/fighting game charachter and gigachad male model. Honestly i cant live know im not a gigachad but just a genetic mediocre looking guy, embrace the blackpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 4430
only advange im white and 6'1 ft
can't claim it's over, as in meaning incel type of over. Because for whites, there always exist the option of locationmaxxing to parts of Asia, Africa, and maybe even south america.

Not that it's nice haveing to do that. probs not nice at all. As in amitting local defeat.
But still, a cheatcode way out.

Not ok boyo, It's over, Many incel or incel in denial cope with one Itis but i didnt have a one Itis in my life, my only one Itis are just final fantasy/fighting game charachter and gigachad male model. Honestly i cant live know im not a gigachad but just a genetic mediocre looking guy, embrace the blackpill
what a ruthless bad boy Lefort III or gandys heaven mirin

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7776
can't claim it's over, as in meaning incel type of over. Because for whites, there always exist the option of lactionmaxxing to parts of Asia, Africa, and maybe even south america.
Cope i have bone of skull and face AND and femoid tier. Im just little better than @lorrss

Dn ask

Fix your problems

Cope i have bone of skull and face AND and femoid tier. Im just little better than @lorrss
if you are better than lorrs. Than you are better than our Saint Blackops2cel

Im genetic trash with mixed shit fhenotype, also im framecel, sociopath and schizoid, probably gonna rope if surgery doesnt work on me. However only advange im white and 6'1 ft
dont rope because ur not attractive to women, thats fucking cuck shit.Just LDAR/NEET man.U got so many copes ahead of you.I've been doing it my whole life and I'm used it and I also enjoy it

dont rope because ur not attractive to women, thats fucking cuck shit.Just LDAR/NEET man.U got so many copes ahead of you.I've been doing it my whole life and I'm used it and I also enjoy it
Rope only solution for majority of man, life was a mistake, genetics are everything, time to going to hell