It’s over for me

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
My oneitis made a sigh a moment after I spoke in art class. She also looks my way to see if I look at her. A straight face. Not a smile. But that’s not why I had a shitty day.

Just ER so that we can see if liberal media documents it or not, because you are black. Or if they try to say "the evil white man" drove you to it.

@extreme-overthinker anything to say about this thread?

Just have a learning disability theory

• +1
Reactions: Tr3way
What really? Tell me about this shit lol
I was with my therapist and I was talking how I had thoughts of shooting up my school and also killing my dad. This ideas came from a story of a younger kid doing it. Unexpectedly to me, she notified the school and the police. Then after that scuffle, I had to write of the three niggers that were bothering me.

• +1
Reactions: Tr3way
I was with my therapist and I was talking how I had thoughts of shooting up my school and also killing my dad. This ideas came from a story of a younger kid doing it. Unexpectedly to me, she notified the school and the police. Then after that scuffle, I had to write of the three niggers that were bothering me.
Fucking lol do u still wanna shoot up the school and kill ur dad?

why the FUCK did you tell this to a therapist

REPORTED TO THE FBI FOR REAL

I think extreme-overthinker is your oneitis
And i think u need to shut the fuck up befo u get smacked da fuck up foo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
Just have black iq theory

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
That being said about her, is it worth attempting to talk her after that?

From a black guy to another black guy, I will give you the brutal truth:

+you are ugly even for a black guy. Looks apelike tbh and low class
+ you are low IQ for telling your (((therapist )))ypu wanted to kill your dad and shoot your school. You never tell anyone about shit like this. JFL she repprted you to the FBI.

My dream was to make a million dollar by the age of 30, now my new dream is to ban HippopotamusOUTincelIN

name a single black person that doesn't look like an ape

From a black guy to another black guy, I will give you the brutal truth:

+ you are low IQ for telling your (((therapist )))ypu wanted to kill your dad and shoot your school. You never tell anyone about shit like this. JFL she repprted you to the FBI.
The only positive of that situation is me going to the school I’m at now.

The only positive of that situation is me going to the school I’m at now.

Whats so much better about this school?

Your therapist didnt have a choice, she had to notify the Police by law you know?

Idk man, I think you need to focus on other things beside women for a while. You have issues you need to sort out

Happy2

Serves you right for having a woman therapist.

Only anime girls can be trusted (and good for therapy).